Last Post Replies
Simon Perkins
Have been playing with transparent QM slides (courtesy of Tom and Jeanette's typically excellent Screenrs) to create more 'look and feel' uniformity.  However, it appe...
over 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Robert DeSimone
Is there a way to enable full navigation within a quiz so that my reviewers can easily review the content without having to keep restarting the quiz? Thanks, Rob
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Diane Blake
I am addign video to my quizmaker file andd for some reason is put in black lines above and below and plays in it.  I wanted to see if way to crop those out?  I the vi...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Debbie Payne
Does Quizmaker allow me to store questions and answers to reuse in courses or to make different standalone quizzes? I have 700 questions/answers for a number of diffe...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Guillaume CARRENO
Hi, I've a problem with my Quiz (3 multiple choices questions) When i click on finish on the result slide, i've to wait 7 ou 8 seconds to came back to my LMS. When i l...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Pierre Miranda
A variety of subject matter experts, who don't have QuizMaker installed on their computer, author quiz content for us. Currently, they provide their questions+answers ...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Nitesh Jain
Hi All, I have stuck in construction of post assessment. I have some long labels for the buttons appers on the result screen of the post assessment. Now the buttons ar...
over 12 years ago
By Annie Jean
Susan Hillebrandt
How do I fix the response so it does not create a two line box? This has happened on several slides in this particular quiz.
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Elizabeth Cline
Hi! I've developed a course where I've used the quizmaker software in an unconventional way where I don't want the scoring page to appear at the end.  The course is mo...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Harjinder Kundra
Hi Just had a quick query regarding Quizmaker. I have created a summary quiz at the end of 2 e-learning modules to allow the user to tick/check boxes to indicate they ...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Guillaume CARRENO
Hi, i'm french, i send my problem in french first and i try a translation after ... Bonjour, Voici mon problème, je souhaite créer des Quiz uniquement avec des choix m...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Aditya Joseph
Hi, Is it possible to create a fill in the blank question where the learner can enter the answer in several paragraphs or with line breaks? I do not want to test if th...
over 12 years ago
By Aditya Joseph
faye mraz
Hello guys, I just want to know if there is a limit in the number of questions for  Graded Questions. I am creating a quiz and i have more than 500 questions, can I en...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Ehsan Ahmed
When click on my "Print Result" button following errors are showing: Webpage error details User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0;...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Terri Lawson
Hello, I'm a new user and running into an issue with Quizmaker. I've read several posts but couldn't find anything similar so if this question has already been previou...
over 12 years ago
By Terri Lawson
David Gutiérrez
Hi everyone; I'm having an issue with several Quizmaker 09 quizzes. Some of the students (few, actually, since most of them seem to do just fine) can't finish their qu...
over 12 years ago
By David Gutiérrez
Mike Palmer
Hello: I am having an issue where my slide design keeps disappearing. I am actually seeing different variations of it in different places. It is driving me nuts! Anywa...
over 12 years ago
By Mike Palmer
Louise Greenhoff
Ihave an issue with quizmaker as it keeps crashing when I am trying to insert a .swf file into a quiz. I have created the .swf in powerpoint and used an add in to publ...
over 12 years ago
By David Burton
Sheila Bulthuis
I almost never use QuizMaker, and now that I’m trying to, I have what is probably a silly question:  It seems that if I want my quiz slides to look like the rest of my...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Yaz M
Hi All Hope someone can advise I created a question using the matching drag and drop functionality in quizmaker I havent published it yet bur when I go to preview and ...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson