Last Post Replies
David Janus
We were really impressed with the functionality and ease-of-use that Articulate presented as a course/quiz designer! We are currently experimenting with “Open ELMS” ...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Valerie Croft
Hi all I have a quiz that is published as scorm and run through Moodle. I have changed the configuration.js files so that the score can only improve and second attemp...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Freddy Barnes
Good Morning, I think this topic has been brought up before but maybe a different answer has arrived. Is there a way to have the quiz data more organized when its emai...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Alex Turcotte
Hello all, I currently have a “hot spot” question where the user is unable to zoom in on the image. Is there a way to allow users to zoom in? See attached screenshot.
over 12 years ago
By Diane Yamashiro
Laura Payette
There's surely a post on this somewhere already, but I can't find it... On the pass/fail results slides in Quizmaker, I can't seem to get the scoring boxes (the ones t...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Chris Stadler
I thought I would seek the collective wisdom of the crowd to see if anyone has a solution/work-around for a couple of issues that I am experiencing. Attached is a a q...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Alex Turcotte
Hello all, After a participant completes a quiz, a pass/fail slide is shown. Within that slide, I am able to add some text that is hyperlinked to a webpage. Here is my...
over 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jeff Furumura
I'm hoping that a fellow Quizmaker expert has figured this one out...! I need to create survey questions that: Display multiple responses (check one-or-more)...AND......
over 12 years ago
By Jeff Furumura
Bill Finnerty
Quizmaker using Graded Quiz “Submit one question at a time” is it possible to replace the “Submit” control with “Next” & “Prev” controls as when running using “Sub...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Becky Schilling
How do I get rid of the blank box at the end of my quiz? I have tried resetting the quiz template, bringing in new quizzes. It previews fine from quizmaker but when I ...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Bill Finnerty
I have a Quizmaker quiz with 121 questions, each a 4 choice multiple choice question. The quiz is set up as 1 group, randomize all the questions and shuffle the choice...
over 12 years ago
By Bill Finnerty
Alex Turcotte
Hello all, Does anyone know the steps I need to follow in order to change the font (not the size) on the “answers text” in Quizmaker? See attached screenshot for a def...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Bartlomiej Polakowski
Hello, from time to time I get an email from one of our users saying that he can't close quiz window win a Close Tab in the upper right hand corner and they do it usin...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Keith Dykes
Hi guys I am building a new course and I want to stop users from moving on if they fail a quiz. I cannot for the life of me see how it is done! is this possable to do ...
over 12 years ago
By Keith Dykes
Alex Turcotte
Hello all, Would anyone know if there is a way to make the text in my matching question of a “read-able” size? Please see attached screenshot. Many thanks!
over 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
James Jenkin
If questions must be answered before moving on the student will get the "You must attempt this question" (or an appropriate phrase as decided by the author).  The prob...
over 12 years ago
By James Jenkin
Karen Allen
I'm using a multiple response question In slide view inserting an EM dash symbol in a text box between two words and when i save and close it reverts to a dash from th...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Ayesha Hafeez
Hello all, I am designing a essay question quiz for my client but there is a tiny problem. They want the reference text for that quiz to be available in a scrollable ...
over 12 years ago
By Ayesha Hafeez
Marni Baltessen
Hello, I would like to intersperse 7 quiz questions (with points) through my powerpoint presentation but have the results page display only when the user has completed...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
bestofwp 3444
Hello I installing program. Its very good. Perfect quiz software. I want to customize final results There are 10 questions in a pitcher. Each question has a separate s...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt