Last Post Replies
Robert Edgar
Hi All, Those of you who have measured this: for courses you are sure are designed and implemented well and are stable, what % of user completions do you find?  Real-...
9 years ago
By Robert Edgar
Mark Van Hare
I am looking for resources for transparent images. I am have budgeted $ so I can work with a subscription service. The only resource I have heard of i...
9 years ago
By Mark Van Hare
Andy Foote
Hi, I'm building a custom LMS using PHP/jquery. Part of the LMS features quizzes created in Articulate Storyline 2. I need to know how to access the quiz results fr...
9 years ago
By Andy Foote
tin C
Hi all, I am interested to know how this video was created? https://www.fox.temple.edu/vault/  
9 years ago
By tin C
Pranali Chaudhari
Hi there, We have client they want to store all input used in CD version to be in text file on local. Is it possible to store input details in text file on local machi...
over 9 years ago
By Pranali Chaudhari
Sagar Mavale
Why i cant copy and pest text in Find & replace window?
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Sharon Lam
Hi, I have a drag-and-drop question with 2 attempts. How can I set the drop items return to start point after the first atempt? Thanks!!! Shown below...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ana  Mira
Hello guys! I need help I'm building a screen where i have a couple of images with a float in animations. And i want the learner to click in each of this images.When t...
over 9 years ago
By Ana Mira
A M
I'm trying to set up the print widget so students can print slides (actually, I'm hoping that as a next step, I can print slides to file and make powerpoint handouts, ...
over 9 years ago
By A M
sonia omar
Hi, Has anyone created time stamps video transcripts in Articulate Storyline similar to what we see in many free courses offered in moocs? Refer to the screenshot att...
over 9 years ago
By sonia omar
Michael Hinze
Did you know there is a 'Between two values' Condition for Numeric Variables? Example: http://tinyurl.com/kzo5dtp
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Michael Hinze
You can now pause & resume the timeline with triggers. Example: http://tinyurl.com/omcyva2
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Mike Ganci
Hello, I had to set a specific story size in order to fit my SL project into our webpage. We work with view modes inside the SL and sometimes I need to record a bigge...
over 9 years ago
By Mike Ganci
Alexandros Anoyatis
Using setinterval on JS works absolutely fine on pc, but not on iPad (iOS 8.1) using either Chrome or Safari. Can anyone confirm? Cheers, Alex
over 9 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Rita King
I am trying to put a link into a course so launch a training 'sandbox' for a new system.  I have used the trigger 'jump to url', directing it to 3 different files (ind...
over 9 years ago
By Rita King
Gayle Monroe
Hi everyone. I've always been able to find answers on this forum and everyone is always so helpful. I'm hoping to find an answer today as well. I have a large number...
over 9 years ago
By Gayle Monroe
Rebekah Massmann
It will be interesting to see how this technology moves forward on other devices. Do we think this is something that will be/should be incorporated in future SL releas...
over 9 years ago
By Rebekah Massmann
Sam Carter
I have to add a "click to email" onscreen.  When I use the trigger "send email to" I find that it cannot be applied to a few words, just the whole text box. So... I w...
over 9 years ago
By Sam Carter
Maree Jackson
I have created a quiz that includes review and retry buttons. The results slide has 3 layers, a success, a fail & retry and a fail with no retry. I want the users ...
over 9 years ago
By Maree Jackson
Tamara Tarasova
Hi, I am trying to solve  the following puzzle. My learners may want to revisit some sections and I want a button (back to section) to appear only on those revisions. ...
over 9 years ago
By Tamara Tarasova