Last Post Replies
dawn ferry
Hello, We have had several issues with text formatting in published files from Storyline 2/3/360, when opened in our LMS.  The text is formatted correctly in preview ...
almost 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Eric Bryant
Hi, I'm creating a software simulation in Articulate Storyline 2. In one section of the View scene, I want to zoom in on an area of the screen, but want to stay "zoome...
almost 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Rohan Shinde
Please check the Snake and Ladder game. Share your valuable feedback on the same.
almost 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Taryn Washkowitz
Hi Everyone, Still working in Storyline version 1. Having trouble with a trigger that I'm not sure what I did wrong here. It worked correctly the first time I preview...
almost 7 years ago
By Rachel Cannon
Michele Miner
We have been using Storyline for quite a few years and really like the product.  Recently, we had someone create a course and then reuse it for another course.  We usu...
almost 7 years ago
By Michele Miner
Laura Schultz
In Storyline 3, when I have hover triggers inside a scrolling panel, the hovers only work if the scrollbar is at the top.  When I scroll down, the hovers don't work co...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ruth Mahoney
Hi, I have been advise by an external e-Learning supplier I will need to convert my Storyline 2 e-Learns into Storyline 360 to be fully compatible with all mobile dev...
almost 7 years ago
By Rachel Cannon
Kim Bennet
I saw that Storyline 360 has a table feature by selecting "Insert" then "Table".  I'm up to date with Storyline 360, but I don't have "Table" as an option.  Also, I've...
almost 7 years ago
By Kim Bennet
Michael Gallagher
Hello All, This topic may have been addressed before but here goes. We are publishing our courses using Storyline 2 in the html5 format and using Greenlight. We have ...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michelle Weisbeker
Hi can I rotate a flash / video element? i have a small flash and i wish to rotate it 90 degrees can this be done?. thanks. Michelle
almost 7 years ago
By D Copenhaver
Margaret Long
Hello everyone, I am struggling with a simulation which I want to use as a Learning Check.  The user should click a cell and then press a key to add text to the formul...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ravi Singh
Hi everyone. I am hoping someone can help me out. Here is the situation, I have a course that contain a custom quiz slide like multiple choice. Correct option contains...
almost 7 years ago
By Russell Killips
Jackson Hamner
Just for my own use of course. I have a computer at work, as well as a personal home computer. It would be pretty nifty if I could install Storyline 2 on my home compu...
almost 7 years ago
By Beth Cougler Blom
Ahmed Mostafa
I want to change the color of the paragraph when it is said (when the sound)
almost 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Dave Baker
Hi There, I have done a quiz in Storyline 2. When I am in preview and try to review answers  it goes back to a random slide. I want it to back to the beginning and se...
almost 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Allen  Wong
Hi guys,   I just installed the trial for 360 and I was going back to my storyline 2 file project. Now when I open the file it's missing alot of the content and keep...
almost 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Ben Land
Hi Heroes! I am pretty new to Storyline. I created my first project, and Published to the Web and LMS formats. Now, I am trying to upload into our LMS system, Brainsh...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Bethany Weimer
We have users on our LMS who have bad internet connection who's courses are not resuming after they lose internet connection. When they lose internet connection, the c...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Viviane Frenette
Hello, All my scenes are clearly separated in the attached project (SL2) but for some reason aren't showing up as distinct chapters in the player menu. i.e. the menu...
almost 7 years ago
By Viviane Frenette
Kelly Schrodi
It may be an obvious item but I just can't figure it out.  I am using a template from the Content Library and when I add a new slide layer, none of the content/graphic...
almost 7 years ago
By Kelly Schrodi