Last Post Replies
Mark Ellis
I use ASL 2 all the time, and a constant pain is the lack of flexibility in the word doc output. Am I missing something? We use the word doc: for reviewers (yes I ...
almost 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ryan Downs
Hey all, quick questions for the Storyline whiz kids. Is there any way you can set a trigger for taking a screenshot of the current screen in Storyline, and save out t...
almost 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Brian Hardin
I have a short eLearning course, 11 slides total, that I built using a template from FasterCourse.com.  It is completely linear, going from slide 1 through slide 11 wi...
almost 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Birgit Fischer-Sitzwohl
Hi, I am using storyline 360 since jan. 2017. I have problems to hear what I have published on my LMS when I use my ipad. (It only works with earphones). Any ideas wh...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Philippe JEANTY
I am not successful at finding a way to align objects over different scene / slides / layers. The best i have been able to do is copy from one slide/layer to the other...
almost 7 years ago
By Philippe JEANTY
Keith Kellogg
I am evaluating Storyline360 vs. Captivate -- but not for elearning course development, for interactive marketing and software demos. I want to animate software, dram...
almost 7 years ago
By Keith Kellogg
bruce brown
Hiện nay khi đứng trước nhu cầu vay vốn vô cùng lớn của các doanh nghiệp vừa và nhỏ cũng như các khoản vay tiêu dùng của nhiều khách hàng nắm bắt được tình hình đó  “ ...
almost 7 years ago
Workforce Development
I inserted a web object on a slide and upon publishing, the page is not fitting to screen. The link is to an online game and the whole page needs to be visible. The w...
almost 7 years ago
Michael Luciani
Hi all, We're currently using the technique below in Storyline 360 to create custom certificates by modifying the published report.html file: https://articulate.com/...
almost 7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Sue Meismer
Hi, all!   I'm building a development self-assessment that has 6 competencies with 5 MC questions each. I am trying to get the Results set up to send to one slide wi...
almost 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Sherri West
Hello, I have a client who has lengthy responses (single select options) for their quiz questions. When the response spans over two or three lines, the radio button a...
almost 7 years ago
Charley Helfet
I changed the page scales on a storyboard I put together in AS2 and I'm having a spot of bother scaling up a drag-and-drop-to-category question as the target areas tha...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Çağrı AKKAYA
Hello, I have a tutorial on Storyline 2, and when I turn it on safari browser, I share the screen. There is a black dot in the upper left corner and a circle in the m...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
wiird ux
I have a couple of checkboxes and attached variables with each of them.  if the user checks a box, its variable is set to true, BUT if the user unchecks, its variable...
almost 7 years ago
By K kai
APM  Learning
Hello, I am having issues with my exported stroyline file and I want to ask if there is anyone that is experiencing similar issues.  I have exported my file for LMS ...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Alison Martin
I have an old e-learning (I don't even know what tool was used to create it) that I need to publish in SCORM. My best idea so far is to run the .exe file and use the ...
almost 7 years ago
By Alison Martin
brendan lalonde
Hello, I was looking for a way to assign a variable to a question, and than track that variable in an LMS report. For example; break down questions in to categories,...
almost 7 years ago
Janusz Orzelski
Obecnie dla jednego z naszych klientów przygotowujemy szkolenie robione w Articulate Storyline 3. Ze względu na napięty harmonogram będziemy potrzebować pomocy pomocy ...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Bryce Gilbert
Hello, I'm using a Restricted navigation for my project so learner must view all slide content before can click Next to go to the next screen. By default, the Next bu...
almost 7 years ago
By Amy Lewis
Arthur Lu
Hello, It seems as though the replay button for one of my slides isn't working. Furthermore, if you try to replay the slide and revisit it at another time it will app...
almost 7 years ago