Last Post Replies
Adan Sanchez
Hello everyone. I have been using storyline 2 for 1 year. Designing courses with layers of videos.Everything worked properly. It has been 2 months since the video laye...
almost 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Kendra Barker
In my slide I have boxes that the learner will click on (only need to click on one) to jump to an URL.  Then they return to the slide.  I would like the next button to...
almost 7 years ago
By Kendra Barker
Diana Gualda
Hi all, a couple issues I'm having regarding a slider.  Context: I'm using Slider A to increase the size of Graphic 1 while simultaneously decreasing the size of Grap...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Thad B.
I see that printing quiz results is not supported for Storyline's HTML5 and Mobile output. Is there a way to not display a print results button in the HTML5 and Mobile...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Yael Amitay
Hi, I have Storyline 2 issues with HTML5  I am using few quiz and the results doesn't show up on all browsers just on Chrome Also some of the embedded flash do not ...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lewis Eigen
We have a highly structured set of Question Banks for a large curriculum we are developing.  We use the same banks for learning and practice and then again we use them...
almost 7 years ago
By Lewis Eigen
Steve Shoemaker
I created a slide with many layers.  Different layers are shown when the user hovers over hotspots on the base layer.  It was difficult to read some of the content bec...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jennifer Ritter
I'm thinking about upgrading from Storyline 2 to Storyline 3 and have looked over the feature comparison list. But it doesn't list anything about some rather important...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sylvia Wright
In SL2 is it possible to nudge the markers to get more precise placement? The format tab for size and position are not available.
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sylvia Wright
Is it possible to place markers precisely?  All the other objects in SL2 have the Format tab that allows moving in increments, but it isn't available for markers...ugh.
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Keari Eggers
Hi there,  I have created a course in SL 360 with an OTF font called Bodoni. In preview mode and on my computer, it looks fine, but on my mobile device it looks like ...
almost 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
CSG Learning
Hello, I am working on a project in Storyline 2.  The trigger that I have created is not changing the state of a text box as I would expect.  I am using a True/False ...
almost 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Vincent Lau
When the learner chooses not to respond or chooses nothing over a drag and drop slide and press submit, the Storyline system will pop up a message "Invalid Answer. You...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dan Carruth
I have had a red box outline with a red x through it on all my slides for the base and layer settings. Can anyone tell me how to correct this?  Thanks,
almost 7 years ago
By Dan Carruth
Aarthi Ramesh
I installed the trial version of Articulate Storyline 3 on my computer and created one project. Then I uninstalled it. Now all my Storyline-2 files are not accessible....
almost 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Tami Trujillo
Hello, I have created a survey and published to SCORM 1.2 and uploaded to my LMS. I just recently updated my software to the 1/27/2014 build and now I am not seeing a...
almost 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
William Thena
Hello, I have been working on a project for a week now.  Yesterday in the middle of a save SL@ froze.  Initially when I attempted to reopen the project I got a messag...
almost 7 years ago
By Melissa Rodriguez
Luke Mosse
Is it possible to pass variables into an instance of a Storyline course when it starts up - eg. to toggle a Boolean which shows/ hides a certificate page?
almost 7 years ago
By Luke Mosse
Ryan Scharfer
Hello, I have imported several swf files onto my storyline slides, but in the output see I only see a gray bar with the text "swf".   Does anyone know what I could b...
almost 7 years ago
By Ryan Scharfer
Shyam Saha
Hi, I have situation, which some of you may have faced. Any direction/help would be much appreciated. Using Sl2. I have few screens where we have used SWF files. Bui...
almost 7 years ago
By Shyam Saha