Last Post Replies
Gina Raso
Hello, I am having difficulties replacing one picture with another into a slide. I have copy and pasted before in other storylines, but not able to do this in the stor...
almost 7 years ago
By Gina Raso
Heather Vogt
Hello!      I attached a Story file that looks strange when in Preview mode; a black bar takes up the lower quarter of my screen when in Preview mode. In Edit mode, t...
almost 7 years ago
By Heather Vogt
Lewis Eigen
We have a large project with many question banks some of which are nested ie Bank A is a subset of Bank B which is a subset of Bank C.  Unfortunately, there is current...
almost 7 years ago
By Lewis Eigen
Josue Gonzalez
Hi guys, I am encountering a problem with Articulate 360, with  Articulate 2 I never had this issue. The function Prompt to resume is working fine, but when the dial...
almost 7 years ago
By Josue Gonzalez
Christine Cho
Does anyone know what the limit is for the amount of triggers that someone can put on a slide?  Will the amount of triggers cause problems to your course?
almost 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Tom Rosa
In Storyline 2, is it possible to disable the Forward navigation button on entering a slide and re-enabling it when a user clicks an object?
almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
David Love
Hi everyone, I have a quick question - it's a head scratcher for me at the moment. I have a bespoke menu on a layer within a slide in the slide master area. When a us...
almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Jodie O'Rourke
Hi there I am currently looking into purchasing Storyline but had wanted to know what the name of the file type is so as  to confirm its compatability with our platfor...
almost 7 years ago
Mario Begaj
Hi,   I've been having an issue which has started occuring recently when publishing modules and previewing them in Google Chrome, recently we've never had this issue...
almost 7 years ago
Content Developer
Hi everyone folks, let me start from the beginning: I've been handed a .story file and my job is to reduce overall size of the output for viewing in slow- speed connec...
almost 7 years ago
By Content Developer
Chris Smit
Hi all, I have been struggling on a Custom Certificate using the method Brian Batt posted on https://player.vimeo.com/video/145576211. He has a report.html file a...
almost 7 years ago
Lesley Rogan
Hi there, After publishing for web, I can see the interactions on desktop, but on mobile I get 'this plugin is not supported'. I hope there is a fix for this issue! ...
almost 7 years ago
STEPHANE VAILLANT
Hello I would like to customize dialog box for each answers ? I would like to make my own dialog Box Thx Stéphane
almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Jonathan Workman
Just wondering if anyone has designed a course around a steampunk theme?  Any links or source files would be welcomed!
almost 7 years ago
Thomas Collier
I've been using a trial version of Storyline 3 and was happy with its performance. We ended up getting the full version of Storyline 360, thinking it would be the same...
almost 7 years ago
Duffy Tursky
I am trying to change the color of the text when a user hovers the attached resources menu of my Storyline 1 project. I changed the listitem > hover color but it's ...
almost 7 years ago
Snorre Rubin
Hi everybody I have a project where we export some data from variables in a storyline project to a google spreadsheet. I have the functionality down, based on javascr...
almost 7 years ago
By Christopher Curry
Lynn Kepford
I'm embarrassed to be asking for help on what should be very simple; but I'm stumped. I'm using a trigger that will advance to the next slide when the user presses the...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nick Gregory
Hi, I am still pretty new to all of this but really enjoying the journey but I am stuch on something. In the course I am building I want the delegate to complete a p...
almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Stacy Woods
Hi, I am creating a course using a character and all of their heads are aligned to the right, separate from their bodies.  Is anyone else having this problem?  
almost 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn