Last Post Replies
Nguyen Kim Anh
Hi All,  How can I create number page Automatic on Storyline 2 ? Thanks 
almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
mark powley
Page number x of total within a scene: utilizing Storyline 2, course is developed in four scenes, each scene has specific Master Slide. Each master uses the follow tri...
almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Denise McCreadie
Hello, We currently use Storyline2 for upload to Blackboard for our online training. One of our clients now uses Articulate 360 and we are unable to read it - so they...
almost 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
David Mitchell
Hi everyone, I'm using Articulate 360 - love it. In one of the slides of a course a video is played on a separate layer. On that layer, I have hidden two buttons to ...
almost 7 years ago
Andrew Breyer
In Chrome, when I click on any Mailto links in a published course using Storyline, the new email opens using Outlook but the course window closes. I created these Mail...
almost 7 years ago
Will Sisskind
Hi all, Not sure if the problem's resolved, but since I downloaded Storyline a while back, I've noticed some strange text kerning when I type in text boxes in the sli...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ari Avivi
Is this feature gone in Storyline 2?  It made it so easy.  Right now you have to take them on all slides, but the thick bar still is there   thanks for they help all
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tim Esteva
Hi all,  I'm new to using storyline 3. I've made a slide with to layers, and i want the first one to appear at 3sec, hide all objects from the base layer, and a seco...
almost 7 years ago
By Tim Esteva
Britannia Robinson
I want to create a hyperlink on my storyline 2 project so it will open the document from the Resource tab.  Is this possible? I know I did it before in another project...
almost 7 years ago
John Hindle
I am trying to build a very simple interactive(at least it should be) to allow students to calculate a factorial. i.e 5 factorial = 5x4x3x2x1 Buy I have stared at thi...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Phoenix Rain Bird
Hi All, I'm having a terrible time with Storyline 3 crashing every time I try to copy and paste pictures from one slide to another. Storyline 2 files won't upgrade to...
almost 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Ranna Guenot
Hello evebody,   I'm creating an e-learning that have a lot of levels and I'd like to know if we are limited of a number of hierarchy. I means I have a lot of lesson...
almost 7 years ago
By Ranna Guenot
Jeannie Jurado
Any assistants with both issues is greatly appreciated. I am stumped on trying to get a check mark displayed after a scene has been completed. In addition, a layer wi...
almost 7 years ago
Torie H
Hello, I have a slide with multiple layers that i need broken down to individual slides... can someone please help?
almost 7 years ago
By Torie H
Flaviana Totti
Olá! Mesmo desmarcando a opção de avanço / recuo, na tela inicial de um curso, (depois de publicado) aparecem os botões "<anterior" e "próxima>". Como proceder...
almost 7 years ago
Snorre Rubin
I have a quiz based course, where recently I have had a problem submitting interactions in HTML5, which is a problem as the course is built specifically for mobile dev...
almost 7 years ago
Lisa Breck
We are in the process of developing a large eLearning program for a pharma client and need someone to partner with who can take the content from PPT into Storylin...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Steve Bunting
Hi I have completed the attached slide and I cannot get the change of state to work. What is wrong?
almost 7 years ago
By Steve Bunting
Yusuf Rangwala
Hi Guys, We've developed a course in storyline 360 and there is a weird issue with the HTML publish. When clicked on the audio button it gets hidden partially behind ...
almost 7 years ago
By Yusuf Rangwala
Bo Underwood
I want to set navigation restrictions on a course that keeps learners from jumping ahead by clicking through the menu topics but I don't want to restrict them from cli...
almost 7 years ago
By Bo Underwood