Last Post Replies
Linda Oosterveld
We are having issues with one of our scorm packages that we have never had before.  We have a quiz where one of our new staff had just completed and all of her correct...
almost 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Perry B
My course has a pre-test and a post-test. The pre-test is scoring correctly but the post-test, no matter what answers you get right or wrong, always retains the score ...
almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Kayte F
Hello, I have used the matching drag & drop quiz in several different Storyline files, and each one has the same error when published and viewed in html5 output. ...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Erin  Sapienza
Hi, Our organization uses Canvas LMS as well as many Storyline SCORM packages which utilize interactive video.  We've encountered trouble with all video (freezing, la...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ademola Johnson
Hello Everyone, I currently developed a course containing three modules and an assessment from three test banks for a client who uses OLM. I published to AICC as requ...
almost 7 years ago
Linda Poole
Hi , when I upgraded to SL2 I had no problem upgrading my SL1 files to SL2. All except one file, it lost the sound in the conversion. If anyone has had a similar probl...
almost 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Julie Stelter
Hi, I have always felt that the resource link is a bit touchy. Right now I'm having a terrible time with inconsistent links. I have 15 courses, using the same two res...
almost 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
David French
I have created another Software Demo that is working far better... since I didn't make it too long.  The first one resulted in 155 slides and took FOREVER to do anythi...
almost 7 years ago
By David French
sherif tantawy
My project is a book design , i want to make a search engine for this book . can you help me?
almost 7 years ago
Arash Hmi
Hi all, In this module attached i'm having a problem with "Previous" button on the slide 2.2 At the Slide (2.2 Introduction-2), I would like the "Previous" button to...
almost 7 years ago
By Arash Hmi
Arleen Janz
Hi, I would like to create the effect that parachutes are floating down from the sky and swaying gently side to side as they come down. I tried using a VERY gentle S ...
almost 7 years ago
By Arleen Janz
Tricia Ransom
Hi, I am trying to create a self-check question in SL360. The users have to pick the two correct answers out of 4 total. In addition, depending on which options they...
almost 7 years ago
Martine Benoit
I made an animation with PowerPoint, using the Articulate tab in PowerPoint and I want to be able to put this animation into a slide (a story already in court). I want...
almost 7 years ago
By Marc Lee
Yvonne Langman
Hi there! I have a Stoyline file that I want to use in a Moodle environment. Everything works fine in Moodle but somehow use in the Moodle App gives problems. When st...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Erik Popil
Hey everyone, I've been trying to research how to do this for a while now. I created some buttons that when hovered over, reveal a layer with a new set of options. Ho...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Anna Oftedal
It doesn't look like Storyline has the ability to create macros (creating scripted buttons for repetitive tasks). I find myself doing a lot of repetitive formatting. ...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Irene O'Neal
Is there a way to show the student's previous answers from a previous slide in a Fill in the Blank quiz? I have created a "states test" with 50 slides and I want the s...
almost 7 years ago
Norm Cousineau
Can learners "experience" slide layers using Tin Can. Presently it seems to be only reporting slides views. This is an example from SCORM Cloud: Norm Cousineau exper...
almost 7 years ago
By Frank Pietrantoni
Yael Matan
Hi, I am trying to figure out what types of data can SL360 capture for assessment and analysis of a training? For example, can SL360 tell me (on a training level): ...
almost 7 years ago
By Yael Matan
Ivana Vayleux
Hi there, We have some issues with reporting correct points and result after the quiz. Result screen doesn’t take into account the correct answers and each time repor...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie