Last Post Replies
Peter Wilson
Hi, Hopefully someone will be able to help me with an issue I am facing. I’ve been using articulate for some time but when I try to get fancy with animation, the time...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Justine Swain
Hi. Does anyone have experience of developing storyline 2 content for delivery on the Moodle LMS and the Moodle Mobile app? the module has been fully tested and work...
over 7 years ago
By Dan Marsden
Dena Lerra
Can you track user behavior, slide by slide in a Storyline presentation? How? Thanks!
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Tara Rohrbach
I just installed Storyline 2 on my new Lenovo running the Windows 10 anniversary update.  The user interface is super small now.  Is there a known issue I am not aware...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Sipke Bontekoe
Dear all, Never seen this before. I hid the previous/next buttons on every slide in the module, but when reviewing the quiz they suddenly appear in the review layers....
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Catherine Austin
I have a request from a client to create an interaction with matching and lines. Not my idea of a great interaction, but they are persistent and I want to make the cli...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lisa Meinhart
My Format Painter doesn't seem to be working properly (okay, I know it's me).  I am attempting to format tabs I have created by using the Format Painter to "copy" the ...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Kishan Lal
I have a content created in articulate storyline 2 which contains quiz at the end. Quiz contains Radio buttons and checkboxes. Everything works fine with quiz until I ...
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
kashif kamal
Hi, I am working on a e-learning project in storyline 2 and my client wants to develops a survey questions attached with the e-learning. for survey type question, ca...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ivan Pham
I am trying to get Storyline to record in LMS each time a radio button is clicked, rather than just recording the final answer.  
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Melanie Chin
Hi, I would like to create an animated circle so it looks like someone is drawing it on the screen.  This would be used to bring attention to a particular section of ...
over 7 years ago
By Melanie Chin
Andrew Wills
Hi everyone. At long last I am getting my act together and building a portfolio site. My problem is I can't figure out how to display interactive elements on the site....
over 7 years ago
By Andrew Wills
Katie Evans
Hi, I'm using the built-in quiz slides for my knowledge checks. I have four scenes with anywhere from 1-3 questions at the end of each scene. The correct/incorrect la...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Barbara A Kee
I have looked and looked for an anwer to this. I want the Next button to be available at anytime; but I also want the slide to advance when timeline ends. I have found...
over 7 years ago
By Barbara A Kee
Sally Milford
Hi - re slide 2.6,  I can't figure out why the STEP buttons (initial state disabled) flick (i.e. they briefly show as orange which is all the other states) before sett...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
John Rees
Hi has anyone out there experienced problems with Storyline I had created some slides and was getting a message that Adobe Flash was out of date I had my IT team updat...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lukasz S
I tried importing into a new project storyline template from Storyline 2 to Articulate 360, and have problem with process or permisions. I got this message: First: ...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jørgen Nielsen
Is it possible to copy layers from one slide to other slides in the course? Thanks Jørgen
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Catherine Austin
I would like to try the new Storyline on a couple of projects we are working on.  I work with a group of contractors. If some of use 360 and the others stay on Storyli...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Stian Larsen
Hi guys, I've been trying for way too long to add very basic simple "animations" to my course, but I can't get anything to work. What I need is simply a shape fading...
over 7 years ago
By Richard Hill