Last Post Replies
Mike S
Hi all, I'm a two weeks into Storyline and I've searched the site but can't seem to find what I'm sure is a simple answer. I'm trying to create a simple True/False qui...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Satyabrata Pati
Hi, My company has bought a Storyline license that I will be using, for the time being. When I activate the installation and register it under my name, will it be pos...
over 7 years ago
Jörg Kern
Hi everybody. I am not all new to the community but pretty new to Storyline. As I've been working with a couple of authoring tools, most of the things seem pretty cle...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Delmar Kerr
I like a format I saw in PPT which was W.  13.33 inches by H.  7.5 inches and I want to convert that into Storyline but the custom input box deals in pixels.  Any help...
over 7 years ago
By Stefan Heyninck
Sally Milford
Hi there (I'm new so sorry in advance!), I just built a new slide in an existing project of mine and when I preview the slide, there are grey bars down each side of th...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Dean A. North
I’ve digested plenty of useful information here in the discussion forum however, I’d love to be able to use a succinct formula which will provide an ongoing template f...
over 7 years ago
By Dean A. North
Surya Koduri
I have more than 50 questions in a quiz. Is there a way to randomly pick 10 questions per quiz. 
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Regan McDonald
Hi all, Here's the long and short of it... The short: Are the Master Slides the most practical place to put buttons and layers containing menus and navigation, or do...
over 7 years ago
By Regan McDonald
Catherine Austin
I have attached the slide I am working on. I am not sure if this is even possible, but if so I would love to learn from someone.  In this interaction, the learner will...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Kevin Brake
I wanted to make a correction to the our instructions for ALT Text.  The use of the word click refers to the physical ability to click a mouse button.  I was informed ...
over 7 years ago
By Kevin Brake
Sue Ebbers
A potential client wants to make sure that we can meet all the accessibility requirements at Level 2A with Storyline. Help! I have a table from eLearning Heroes that d...
over 7 years ago
By Kuriko A
Jennifer Coady
I was trying to post a course and was testing for 508 compliance. I was having a problem that one image was being read as "untitled image." I had named the image and d...
over 7 years ago
By Kuriko A
Steven Heindl
I admit it, I'm ignorant on this subject. For years now, I've been happily creating engaging interactions with little thought to the hearing or vision impaired.  Witho...
over 7 years ago
By Kuriko A
ras mk
Hi all, I want to use storyline2 to link items together in pairs by creating a circle and two heads arrow fixed in the middle (like compass), spinning the arrow over ...
over 7 years ago
By ras mk
Massimo Guizzetti
Hi there! I've created a simple quiz with four questions in Storyline 2 with this rewarding system: - if the answer is correct, the user receives 100 points; - if th...
over 7 years ago
Sarah Dahl
I am flummoxed! I want to enable learners to print their answers to multiple "Pause and Reflect" questions so they can track how their answers change as they go throug...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lawrence Eaton
I've created my first slide with hotspots but was wondering how I can anchor text in sequence - stacking one on top of the other, in case where there are two answers t...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Maggie Gallegos
Hello~ I've got an issue while working with gifs. I've seen there have been discussions about gifs issues but I haven't seen a discussion with this problem. Importin...
over 7 years ago
John Louden
I have the need to create a quiz question that falls outside of the supplied templates and I need to be able to read a variable I have set that will determine if they ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
sharon amer
I have custom navigation buttons on my slides, but when returning to a slide the default prev/next buttons appear. I have turned off the review quiz etc.. so not sure ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie