Last Post Replies
Dan Epstein
Hi Folks- I'm working on a prototype and I'm running into some odd behavior with the HTML5 version. Let me say at the outset, my testing has been restricted to runnin...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Karen Siugzda
Hello In testing my course in iPhone, the initial screen that displays is this unappealing gray box image:   Upon clicking the image, it launches the course, but ...
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Jason Whitelaw
Message keeps coming up "Not enough quota is available to process this command"   Any ideas??
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Christian Cuneo
Im trying to set a group of variables to true using an execute javascript trigger. There are lots of variables so I would like to do it all with the one trigger. pla...
over 7 years ago
By Michael Hinze
wayne e
Hi All, I wondered if anyone could advise whether it is possible to change the transition that occurs when you click a button for a light box to appear.  Specifically...
over 7 years ago
Suzanne Venables-Wood
Hi - I am a little confused about the best format for publishing and playing Storyline 2. If I just send the html output to the our customer the content does not displ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jen Teruel
Hello, Has anyone noticed when creating a quiz (multiple choice) that: 1. The states appear to shift when rolling over incorrect answers 2. The states do not shift ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kristin Koeleman
Is it possible to hide all slide layers (only show the base layer) when publishing to Word? Having the slide layers visible makes my document so long and repetitious -...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ola Thews
Hi, I'm trying to record a segment where i have to navigate away from the application that i'm building a course for. I don't want to show this step as it is irreleva...
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Jonathan Waldheim
Hi all, I'm building an interactive e-learning quiz where users have to find 20 hotspots within an image on a slide. Each hotspot triggers a quiz question and once s...
over 7 years ago
By Jonathan Waldheim
Ryan Martin
Where's that bug/feature request form?... If you have text set to Line Spacing of 1.5 or higher, but then add a variable (e.g. %varFirstName%) to the text, it removes ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Virak Yang
Hi all, I have a project that I want to use video as a background (it will be muted), and I have a different narration for that slide. In flash version, the narration ...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Leo Rosswill
My trigger panel is showing scrolling arrows (to the right of "Rectangle 1") instead of a list of all my triggers.  How do I get it back to the regular view of all my ...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Paulette Suggs
I created a record screen video in view mode and learners will practice in "Try It" mode.  The challenge is "Try It" only allows learners to "click" (correct prompt sh...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Ray Lee
The play button will appear when I visit my storyline course(html5 version) with my iPad (dont have it in desktop version). How can I skip or delete the play button? T...
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Leigh S
Can anyone help me with this course? I deleted a slide master and suddenly I can see all of the layouts but they are invisible when I try to open the slides. 
over 7 years ago
Ari Avivi
Okay, I"m missing the obvious here.  What is a lightbox and where is there a tuturial to show me how to use them?
over 7 years ago
Abilash C
I have captured my screen and it is playing for 8 mins, now i want to show that 8 mins video in one minute, so how can i fast forward that in storyline
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
frances florendo
i have a video on the main slide with a toggling play and pause button, it plays with a trigger. once the media completes I made sure the pause button is changed to it...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Thorsten Frank
Dear all, if I publish my Articulate file to WORD I'm going to have a worse quality of the screen shots which are introduced on my slides. Could you provide a hint h...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez