Last Post Replies
Mou Bose
Hi, I want to create a drop down list in articulate? Its like when i will click on the first tab , an arrow will open up and it will show the sub options and when i ...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Marti Davidson
I have a course that has previously been published in LMS.   I have revised the course a bit and want to republish under a different name.   I have had no problems pub...
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
chandruk kumar
Apart from "Menu" "Notes" and "Glossary" is it possible to add a new tab in the sliderbar. Regards, Chandru  
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Smit
Hi All, I am having some trouble displaying my glossary-definitions. Would any of you have a suggestion as to what I might be doing wrong here? If I follow all the st...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Debbie Strong-Joles
Can I purchase Storyline and be able to build tests in this software without having Articulate suite?
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Zoe Faulder
I have a slide with a lot of slide triggers and I'd like to make it a slide master. Is there a simple way of doing this?  Ideally I'd just copy the slide and paste it...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ramona Oogjen
Hello, I hope someone can help me with the following: I don't know how, but somehow the tab 'States' has vanished from my Toolbar and I have no idea how to get it ba...
over 7 years ago
Michael Hinze
I thought someone might be interested in exploring how Storyline objects can be continuously rotated. The source file can be downloaded here. Here is a brief blog ...
over 7 years ago
By Michael Hinze
RM  Administrator
Hi everyone, hope you can help with a strange problem that I have recently been experiencing. All of a sudden, images in my Storyline program don't seem to lining up ...
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Ethan Waldman
Hi All, Is it possible to create a URL that would bring a learner to a specific slide or spot within a Storyline course?
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Danielle Watkins
I am currently working on a project in which I imported the English version of a presentation from PPT to Storyline. Then, we made some visual changes (minor) and adde...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Cleon McClure
Greetings to all, My goal for this quiz / activity, have the next sentence display AFTER the user drags both words.   Seems it would be a simple conditional statement...
over 7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Sarah Greywitt
Hello everyone: I have not been using Storyline very much lately, so I am a little rusty, and I have an issue with my results slide. I think I am doing the variable wr...
over 7 years ago
By Emily Ruby
David Hirsch
Good Morning, I have been working on a project for quite so time now, and when I preview the entire project everything works great! BUT, when I publish the project the...
over 7 years ago
By David Hirsch
Shay McAuley
Hi All,  Has anybody found a effective method of delivering content built in Storyline, to customers using iPads, via a LMS such as Moodle and tracking results? Our ...
over 7 years ago
Ben Duffy
I tried to replicate the instructions on the Reporting Articulate Storyline Variables to an LMS page but was not able to select project variables from the drop down  a...
over 7 years ago
Gibson 68
I have a custom hover state which is comprised of a shape with a picture for the background. In addition, I have applied a SPIN entrance and exit animation to this sta...
over 7 years ago
By Gibson 68
Aurelie SANNIER
Hello, I have some problem with the SCORM tracking on the LMS e-doceo. When the student finished the module, the platform does not include the module is completed whi...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Rasmus Pedersen
Hi,  I created this board game template from scratch. DEMO: http://webadaption.net/eng/story_html5.html There is no text in the question fields yet. I translated mos...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Paul Schafer
In "Review Quiz", for a drag-and-drop question, I cannot get my two drag-and-drop items to display in their correct locations (drop targets). Any suggestions?
over 7 years ago
By Paul Schafer