Last Post Replies
Richard Maloney
Hi All, Hope you can help: I have a storyline software demo I need to embed on a slide in my presentation. I have  various layers to go with the timings in the demo a...
8 years ago
By Richard Maloney
Melissa Cline-Douthitt
Does anyone have an example of a resume writing project? I'm trying to get ideas to build a project that will teach students about the basic formatting of resume writi...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Sarah De Velder
Hi, When I play my course in the preview, the background colours of my slides are like I created them. Unfortunately, when I publish my e-learning in my LMS, the col...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Catherine Evans
I am having an issue with quiz slides. They work fine and then freeze. In preview mode I can answer the question and submit. Once published submit button disappears an...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Gail Bell
Hello. Looking for advice.  Can I set up a Storyline 1 or Artculate course to limit time spent per slide, and when that time limit is reached, terminate the session?  ...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Chris McAllister
How do I stop audio media from playing again if the user re-visits a slide. Scenario: slide one three doors user opens each door to reveal a layer then is brought bac...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dale Osborrn
Hey there-- Can anyone tell me how to change the color of title text in the Storyline player? I've looked and looked at how I would do this, but can't find anything. ...
8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Howie Pearson
I've produced a job aid in Storyline and i've been asked if it can be uploaded to Sharepoint.  I'm assuming it can but i'm not sure how to do it.  Can anyone provide ...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Robin LaPeters
I had an unusual thing occur with one of my courses. Users reported not being able to read some of the slides particularly the quizzing slides because letters or words...
8 years ago
Jodi Promisel
Hi, Has anyone been successful at building a FAQ tab interaction that is searchable using SL2? Thanks
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Max Weiner
Can anyone help out with easily adding a transcript to the player?  I got a request to add text to all my projects, but do not want to go through the hassle of creatin...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michel Gignac
Hello,   I recently had a operating system malfunction. I have had my OS reinstalled. I still have the Storyline 1 .exe file but I lost the installation key. How can...
8 years ago
shannon borntrager
I have read through similar problems and tried the suggested fixes but can't seem to get to the bottom of this.   I have a progress bar on my main page that looks lik...
8 years ago
By shannon borntrager
Teri Slater
Hi all - new user here.  I have a project where I'm not activating the "next" button until the learners have visited all 4 layers presented. Each layer has an OK butto...
8 years ago
By Teri Slater
Lora Alston
Hi. We have our courses setup so that the player is "restricted" and the users cannot just jump through the training. Is there a way to setup a "secret" way to jump to...
8 years ago
Birgit Muehlenhaus
Hello! I have a timeline that has 7 buttons that users can select in no particular order.  After they have viewed each of 7 screens of content and the coordinating li...
8 years ago
By Birgit Muehlenhaus
Austin McKenzie
Hello I'm hoping there is a quick way of doing this. Is it possible to enter the published content of a Storyline 2 project and unlock the navigation? I know this ca...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jane K
Hello! I have a few audio files (that have been edited in Adobe Audition and saved as WAV files) that sound great in Audition, but occasionally produce a very distinc...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mary McDermott
I've been attempting to create an Excel workbook so I can import questions to Storyline 2 as outlined in David Fair's article. There is a link to Microsoft Excel workb...
8 years ago
By Mary McDermott
Tina Verhaeghe
Hi everyone, we've encountered a problem with the publishing of some of our storylines. We want to publish to LMS, but after a few seconds we get a message for sendin...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie