Last Post Replies
Darwyn Hackney
Occasionally when I was publishing an updated Storyline, the program would error out. I found that this only happened when I updated the course and did not save first....
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Pete Maccheroni
Moring Team I'm very new to Articulate and are having lots of chalanges. My current issue that I would like some help with is:   Is there anyway to show progress of ...
8 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Veverly Edwards
I recently purchased Storyline 2 and my tutorials are not responding when I click them. Can anyone help me? Thanks
8 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Ben Leong
Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me...when I try to play my module in the articulate storline mobile player it takes doesn't work.  I get the prompt below. see a...
8 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Angela Gantert
Hi there I'm unable to open the Player Tab in Storyline 2 - only a recent occurrence (1-2 weeks).  All other functionality is working fine, but when I click on Player...
8 years ago
By Angela Gantert
Marisa Sanchez-Reed
What would be the purpose of keeping a zipped file of a published project?
8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
John Gardenour
Is it possible to set more than one appear/disappear cycle for a single object?  The only way I have found to do this is to duplicate the object and set one cycle on t...
8 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Michelle Buckland
I am going through the tutorial and now on Module 20: Recording a Screencast Video. I have created a storyline file with 2 sliders layers. When it is ready to "Show L...
8 years ago
By Michelle Buckland
Michelle Buckland
I am doing the tutorial and now on No. 18 - Create a Result Slide.  For some reason the 3rd slide is not automatically displaying up in my Menu. I can add it in manual...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Heather Hossfeld
Is it possible to re-size the menu background in Storyline? I am using the drop-down menu format, and there are only 5 menu items -- only about 1/3 of the menu space ...
8 years ago
By Heather Hossfeld
Lyor Bensoussan
Hello, We are in the process of converting our Storyline 1 courses into 2. Some of these are very large and thought that maybe shortening or compressing the media fil...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Debra Walsh
Hello! I am new to Storyline 2, but am learning fast! I am building a matching quiz interaction with 7 scenarios, which cascade to 3 slides. Is there a way to have all...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mary Papan
How can I get a tab in a book to open when the user clicks over hovers over the book tab?
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Helen Wallace
I have seen some multiple choice/drag and drop questions where the user is shown which answers are correct and are invited to try again with the parts they got wrong. ...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Fraser Hawkins
I recently published my big project and was horrified to see that when I clicked on a button in the HTML version there was like a 10 second delay between the click and...
8 years ago
By Fraser Hawkins
Chris Shively
Can anyone else confirm this issue? My old YouTube videos work fine with the embed code but my newer ones (May 2015) are showing a screen that reads www.youtube.com/d...
8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Melissa Morrison
When Help is clicked from my menu, it should open a lightbox slide.  But the lightbox slide is not displaying. Please help.   http://cloud.scorm.com/sc/InvitationCo...
8 years ago
By Catherine S.
Randall Sauchuck
I have inherited a course (SL2) that does not pass either a score or a success status to the client's LMS (SAP). I uploaded the course to SCORM Cloud with the same res...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kim Lorek
When is Storyline 3 coming out?
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Kathy Crawford
Hi. I have a short interaction I want to host on our intranet site that includes a link to a policy, but I can't get the link to work. I'm new to Articulate Storyline,...
8 years ago
By Kathy Crawford