Last Post Replies
Todd Crowell
So I've had this problem pop up from time to time where I would have two results slides for one scene, some quiz slides or results slides would show previous/next butt...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Tiffany Shogren
I have a client that has a request that end users have the ability to retry the quiz by either selecting the 'Retry Quiz' button on the results slide or by accessing i...
over 8 years ago
By Tiffany Shogren
Vi Miakchine
Hello, Everyone! Didn't have an opportunity to wish you Merry Christmas but am hurring up to wish you Happy Forthcomming New Year! My question is about how to determi...
over 8 years ago
James Jenneman
Hi all! I created a few technical education modules for hair stylists using dark colored backgrounds and white text. In each of the modules, I included three freeform...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sonya DeBurr
I published a project but can't locate the .story file anywhere on my computer.  I've done a complete search and the only version I can find is the one BEFORE the last...
over 8 years ago
juan obrach
Hello, everybody. Is there any way to stamp an ID to group all statements for each activity? I have a lot of statements with the same course and the same user but I c...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Deepak Mohite
I need to use a result page for scoring with multiple text entry in one question. Can I do this? Or if i create custom interactivity then can I pass the score to resul...
over 8 years ago
Ray Mooney
I just upgraded to the latest version of SL2 and published a course I have been working on to WEB. There are a LOT MORE files in the published content folder than norm...
over 8 years ago
Abhishek Roy
How do i create a custom progress bar in Storyline 2 ? I have attached a screenshot of the progress bar.The bar will fill up automatically as the user progresses thro...
over 8 years ago
By Abhishek Roy
Suchita Bhatt
Can anyone please help me? My project is in Gujarati Language. While publishing the course, the language of the menu changes from Gujarati to some funny characters. I'...
over 8 years ago
Marshall Fields
Hello My fellow Heroes! I developed a robust storyline (SL2) site for performance support which is hosted on g-daddy.  This was pubblished prior to our LMS offering T...
over 8 years ago
Fisher John
I have a problem opening url link on the resources tab. I can open it but only directly after I published my course or on My Articulate Project folder. But after I cop...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mieno Yamagishi
Hi, First, I could not open a Storyline file which was created by our US team for localization with error message: This project is invalid or corrupt and cannot be o...
over 8 years ago
Vidya Naik
Every time I publish the output , the logo is not visible, though it is visible in the preview. I tried deleting it and uploading it again...the problem still persists...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Abbas Mallahi
in Articulate Mobile Player Arabic language characters appear from left to right I hope you will to fix this simple flaw. Thanks, Abbas
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kamil Nowek
Hi Friends! I'm preparing a game and would like to create animation like that (click button): https://bc4531bdbf1073c449dd36cd12761014c3bc52e5.googledrive.com/host/0...
over 8 years ago
GABI CAHALON
Hi   Has anyone experience transforming storyline projects into mobile?   Thanks   Gabi    
over 8 years ago
Prashant Patil
Hi Everyone, i have created custom result slide as it is the requirement and i have to send score to the lms from my custom result slide, this is what i have tried to...
over 8 years ago
antonio carlos
Hello folks   i have one problem that i cant get solve it, let me explain, i have an step by step slide and in the midle of try mode the user has to change one objec...
over 8 years ago
Diane Dauble
Is there a way to take the Articulate Storyline program  I have created from an imported PowerPoint and return it to PowerPoint? 
over 8 years ago
By Samah Asafra