Last Post Replies
Michael Burns
Ok, I know - Articulate doesn't officially support use on Android. But I have a few questions, and haven't been able to find answers. Is there a way to force the user...
over 8 years ago
By dgfghgh rtrtt
Dmitry Utkin
Hi! What shoud I change in tincan.xml of my course (published locally) to make it report to scorm cloud. I've read a lot of info but still can't find out what exatly...
over 8 years ago
By Dmitry Utkin
Liliana Cotoara
Hi all, I want to build a creative Resume with Storyline 2. I have no idea how to start and I am very new to Storyline. Any tips? Any templates or examples you c...
over 8 years ago
By Dianne Hope
Bent Michaelsen
Hello again, I apologize .. here is yet another problem from my part. I think it may be related to an issue I posted last week, that still isn't resolved. I hope tha...
over 8 years ago
By Bent Michaelsen
Jessica Gauhs
Hi! Anyone notice an issue when using the fun fonts 'DK Crayon Crumble' or 'DK Cool Crayon?' This just started happening when I updated Storyline 2. Sadly, there is a...
over 8 years ago
By Matt Blackstock
Billy Zwiener
I purchased storyline 2 to create a visual and fun way to teach key terms. I have seen matching key terms with their definition using a puzzle like system in captivate...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Dana Kocalis
Hi, I need help.  I have been trying to upload my storyline published work to dropbox and can't seem to get anything to work.  I know I am missing something but I ca...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Tony Heslignton
Hello! I work in a gov't organization which uses SCCM 2012 to deploy applications. I am attempting to package Articulate Storyline 10.1.  (To get around the java pro...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ronald Ladley
I am new to Articulate Storyline, and I have an existing PPT imported.  Now I would like to add/ update existing slides & notes without going back to the original ...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Sarah Dahl
I'm struggling with this slide, and am hoping for some help. I initially had it so that my "Popup"s all came up only on mouse hovers of my "Small"s. But some were over...
over 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Jon Light
Today I set up a quiz that has multiple fill-in-the-blanks entries according to a fantastic instruction by Jeanette Brooks https://player.vimeo.com/video/145578775 whe...
over 8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
fbs 419
Has anyone run into this issue?  I have a web service that picks up the published tincan statements for an html5 story that is a test.  Normally, Articulate publishes ...
over 8 years ago
Sandy Sobotka
Hi all... I am researching an issue with survey results reporting to LMS when the learner takes the survey on a mobile device. The survey results report to the LMS ju...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ellen Wahlen
Didn't know if this fit into one of the e-Leaning Challenges, but it's something I've been playing with for a while.  Your score depends on how quickly you answer the ...
over 8 years ago
Gael Christie
I have imported a slide presentation from PowerPoint into a new Project and I want to save them as Master Slides. How do I do this? I know I can open them as templates...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Alvaro Masis
I am using a Keypad for users to enter a certain code followed by pressing a Login button to jump to a specific slide. Added hover state to each freeform shape (0-9 on...
over 8 years ago
By Alvaro Masis
James M.
Hi all, I'm trying to get an understanding of Question IDs. We have a highly customized course for which our client recently changed their reporting process and is as...
over 8 years ago
Jessica Chandler
Hello,  I have seen this question asked a couple times but years ago. Is there an easy way to add background audio to an entire project?
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Marti Davidson
I just downloaded a trial version of Storyline2 to my home computer so I can install and use it from home as well as work during snow days.    I have Windows 8 on my h...
over 8 years ago
Adrienne McDowell
For our new hire training I've bundled several SL2 courses into a curriculum. I have one user who is going through the training but the courses aren't updated as compl...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick