Last Post Replies
Francesca Massone
Hi, I wonder if storyline has  some sort of "built - in" way to display the text (just for the reader's comfort) to be recorded. With Articulate Presenter the text was...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jessica Brown
I downloaded some .pngs that I want to use as a button. There is one version for three different states: normal, hover, and down. How am I supposed to make this work? ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Rosemary Corey
Hello, I have a course with a custom player. One link opens a light box. The other link goes to a page within the course. I would like to hide or disable (preferable...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Susan Illing
Hi - I'm pulling my hair out!  I'm building an agenda when I want the learner to move from one topic to another in order.  I've set up the topics in a disabled state, ...
over 9 years ago
By Susan Illing
Paul Wolstencroft
Is there a way to make Storyline courses appear at the top of a page in an LMS.  When we use other authoring tools, they appear top left in any display box.  Storyline...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Sing Wong
Hi all, new to the product and the community. I was wondering if anyone had insight on why my "Pick Many" freeform slide is not showing up in the project preview? I ha...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Eric Brennan-Hazell
Hi all, I've updated a caption style I created and I'd like to update it across my project. At the moment I am doing the old 'copy-paste' routine which is time consum...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Robbie Christian
I'm creating a species identification course that has about 100 species each with at least 4 slides that include video, photos, multiple layers that are triggered depe...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
savern Varnado
I've added layers to a slide and imported sound however, it doesn't play when I try to listen from the timeline.  However, when I click "preview" from the toolbar I ca...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Lisa Newman
Hello everyone. I am having an issue in Storyline 1 with the feedback master slides. I created custom slides for correct, incorrect, and try again responses. When I at...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chara V*
Hi all, is there a progress bar feature in Storyline 2? If not, any advice on how to build a progress bar for a linear course? Thanks in advance :) Chara    
over 9 years ago
Guilherme Marcuci Batista
Hi! I'm trying Storyline 2 and, after a 8 hours work, with a few saves per hour, minimum, I tried to close and go home, but when Storyline was trying to save for the ...
over 9 years ago
By Guilherme Marcuci Batista
Jennifer Gross
Hi All, When I attempt to use the glossary in Storyline, I can open it, and enter words.  But when I try to use it (actually click on the word to see the definition) ...
over 9 years ago
Panagiotopoulou Danai
I am having some problems to register my project as also to publish it. For the first case, there is the message that the project is not valid . For the second message...
over 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Jordan Defty
Hi guys. Me and my co-worker were discussing a way to make buttons fade in and fade out between layers. I'll try and explain what I mean as best I can. If we have a b...
over 9 years ago
Joyce  Schmidt
I am hoping someone can help me with Articulate Online.  I have created an Articulate Storyline that I’ve published to Articulate Online.  It published and can be laun...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
G Bergin
OS = Windows 7 SP1 32 bit A member of my team is trying to update from SL1 update 5 to the latest version SL1 update 8.  The install wizard brings up the following me...
over 9 years ago
Denise Keller
Hi community!   I'm hoping to get clarification on a couple of things... First - I created a master slide on the Chalkboard Theme slide that should show up on my Chal...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Ellen Vandeloo
Hi all, I am hoping someone is able to help me. I am trying to import PPT's to Story Line 2 and I get an error message stating "PowerPoint is configured as an administ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Kaki Castillo
hi everybody, I got a video and I´ve put some forms in order to remark some parts of the video. When I'm playing de the video into the articutates reproductor, if I ...
over 9 years ago