Last Post Replies
Richard M
Hello there. Can anyone help with the following?: I'm looking to use a quiz/results slide to submit a score to an LMS. I want the user to be able to take the quiz as ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Garth Longhurst
Hi - I have some text boxes in my storyline files with a bulleted list. The first few have a black bullet, and the last one or two have a grey bullet which is smaller...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Valeska Pearson
Hello, How is it possible to make use of pop-up boxes when the curso hovers over an abbreviation? My course has a lot of technical abbreviations and jargon and I wan...
over 9 years ago
By Valeska Pearson
Keith armour
I have posted this issue before and I dont know whether I am attempting something that is not possible. When I preview or launch my project I want it to fill the whole...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Jane Booth
Hi - I have an ongoing issue that external links (email address or URL) don't work when viewing from a desktop computer but DO work when viewing from an iPad). I'm not...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Victor Lyons
I've built a course with nearly a thousand lessons. More than half use web objects.  For each web object, I need jquery. I can't use jquery online, because many of o...
over 9 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
David Janus
Hello There I have a few questions about playing Storyline content on an iPad. Is it possible to load content onto a usb drive that will play on an iPad or Android ...
over 9 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Xavier Lamarche
Hello, The question is in the title ... When I integrate a Storyline module on my Wordpress website using a responsive template, it seems that there is a CSS conflict ...
over 9 years ago
By Bj Wilson
chadi El-Khoury
I can't seem to get this trigger functionality to work properly. If, for example, I have a trigger set up to show Layer 1--when user is on the Base Layer--by hitting  ...
over 9 years ago
By chadi El-Khoury
Dmitry Utkin
In published course text variables look worse than on slide or in preview mode, in spite of same fonts.
over 9 years ago
By Dmitry Utkin
aniket kende
How to import storyline2 player template .xml into SL1?
over 9 years ago
By aniket kende
Edward Concepcion
Ok... I feel stupid at the moment... but I have followed several examples... https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/inserting-storyline-sli...
over 9 years ago
By Edward Concepcion
Sam Parsons
Hey all,  I'm trying to build a course that has some text validation.  We're trying to teach a coding language.  Attached is an example of what I'm trying to do. In a ...
over 9 years ago
By Joseph FORET
Mateusz Szuter
Hello, Recently I've been thinking about upgrading to Storyline 2. One of the most annoyable things in SL1 was impossibility to bind triggers with sound. You know, I ...
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Natalia Beloso
I have a project in which I need to call to external javascript functions using the "javascript call" trigger. In order to achieve this I include a reference to the .j...
over 9 years ago
By Bjarne O
matt cabri
I have a button that makes a text disappear, however; if I click that button again I want to make the disappeared text appear again.  Sounds easy; doesn't seem to wor...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Alexander Broom-Roden
In our current course player we offer three different sized text (regular, large, and even larger). My question is can the player in Storyline offer this options, and ...
over 9 years ago
By Alexander Broom-Roden
Garth Longhurst
Hi there - I have a pick many question, where the learner has to pick two choices and submit.  I have done a trigger to pop up a layer if they choose more than two cho...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Margaret Best
can someone give very practical advice for using examples?  they look so good.  not sure how to incorporate them.  (I'm a new user).
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Julian Stubbs
Hi, I'm having trouble with courses I have built in Storyline 1 (update 7). They are not running correctly on iPads and iPhones.  I can get them to load, but they are...
over 9 years ago
By Dan Marsden