Last Post Replies
Jim Harris
I've been through a lot of the Q&A entries here, the documentation in Moodle.org, etc. We are in a situation where we need to track the 'last page viewed' so when...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
David Hirsch
Hello, I must be missing something. When a user completes a quiz and fails it, the module is not reporting completed in LMS allowing user to retake the module (which i...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
dan davis
The head of a department does not have Articulate, but needs to view what I created.  I published to CD but she can not view. She gets audio only. I just need to know...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Sherrie French
Hi Heroes!  I have a conundrum.  I have several pictures on a slide representing steps in a process with normal and visited states.  They are odd shaped and transparen...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Aaron Leary
Hi all, If anybody can shed light on this I'd be very grateful! So this is the scenario: Have content published and tracking enabled via results slide; pass rate is ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
dave lees
We are running a number of different courses on our LMS that are created with Storyline and our biggest issue seems to be users completing courses and not receiving a ...
over 9 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Carolyn Herlin
Is it possible to launch an animation with a trigger rather than having it controlled by the timeline?
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
einav ben
Hi I create a hyperlink to a file on our organisations servers. when i try it i received A warning message    I try to publise to CD and WEB but in the both cases ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
uvers kss
hello, I'm new to the storyline1, I have a very simple question but is delaying me, when I select an object and move it, I is not placed where I want. I need precision...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nancy Woinoski
I just noticed that there is a new update to Storyline 2. Was there an announcement about this in the forum that I missed?  Just wondering.
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Dempsey
Hello all, I am trying to create buttons to match the format (incl. states) of the standard Previous and Next buttons. But Format Painter is of no avail, since I cann...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Tamara Tarasova
Hi, I had an array of issues publishing the course to the D2L and still did not resolve the problem. First, the new file was replaced by the old one (new name, but old...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Eleanor Tuck
I would like to continue authoring a course but will soon be using a new computer.  How do I transfer the course I am working on to the new device?
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Steve Lyne
I have recently imported an old quiz made in Quizmaker into a Storyline 2 project, only to find that the answer table doesn't work in the new published project.  I.e. ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Steve Lyne
Hi, I am attempting to create a survey whereby the next question is conditional upon the answer to the previous question (yes, branching!).  However, in the print res...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Donna   Gingera
Does anyone have one for Storyline that they would like to share or that they have seen already in action? Also looking for a word find puzzle, that would contain at ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Stephanie Abel
How can you find what the X and Y axis is on your slide? So new to this!
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Pat Lamers
About half the time I publish, the circling arrow appears forever and the process has to be killed manually. I am doing the same thing both times (when it actually wo...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jessica Brown
Hello everyone. When you have a side with layers, and someone advances to the next slide but then goes back, you end up on the same layer you left--understandably. Is ...
over 9 years ago
By Jessica Brown
Joan Staley
I have an interactive slide with 3 layers.  I would like the learners to be able to click a button on a layer taking them to another interactive slide (which is no pro...
over 9 years ago
By Joan Staley