Last Post Replies
Carolyn Herlin
I'm creating a Drag and Drop interaction in Storyline 2 in which the user drags objects into one of two different buckets. I want them to be able to click a button to ...
over 9 years ago
By Linda Lorenzetti
Jacob Fordham
I know you are not able to change the Font size for your player tabs but are there any suggestions for a good font that would increase the size or have the Tabs pop ou...
over 9 years ago
By Vanessa M
Lynn Kirkpatrick
Hello, I'll preface this by saying I'm quite new to Storyline! I've got a hotspot quiz question in my course. I drew three boxes over a screenshot, and the user is to...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Sandeep Mattathil
I have been using articulate storyline 1 since from last 2 years on my laptop. All of sudden it has started showing the message " Articulate storyline has stopped work...
over 9 years ago
Juanjo Haro
I have an issue in HTML5 The trigger "reset results" does not work when i use a question bank. I have a button wich has two triggers: 1.- reset results slide 2.- retur...
over 9 years ago
Peter Mattsson
I can't get my Courses with SCORM 1.2 work as they never seems to be completed in our SABA LMS ... I found this page: http://www.articulate.com/support/storyline/sco...
over 9 years ago
By Peter Mattsson
Chris Want
Hi all There are some built in templates that were available on SL1, such as a character in front of a projection screen, which I cannot find on SL2. Are these avail...
over 9 years ago
Annika Burger
Hi there, since a while, I have problems, embedding videos (i.e from youtube). After pasting the embedding code in the window and then clicking on "insert", it takes q...
over 9 years ago
Al Anderson
Hi team, So I like using states to zoom in on a picture.  I use the hover state and it just works really easy.  Hover over, the pic enlarges.  However, if you have mu...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Diana Jonas-Dwyer
I have just spent a lot of time creating a module and was previewing it with the intention of checking prior to publishing when my computer crashed. If I try to open t...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
B K
We are having an issue with Storyline where when opening a PPT file embedded/linked it flashes then closes immediately.  The problem seems to be random on some user ma...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
niomi rosenberg
Hi, I am a newbie at this.  I managed to create a parallelogram, add text to it and set it up with 3 stages.  When I preview the slide;  in the initial stage, "normal"...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Hajira Shaheen
Hi,  Newbie here so would appreciate any help! I'm looking to create a quiz that calculates the student's 'risk aversion.' So, while there is no correct/incorrect ans...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Krishna kittu
Hello Everyone I have created articulate storyline course. But I want change default template to customize template how to change my seekbar please help me.
over 9 years ago
Yan Yan
Hello! Аfter  updating Sl2 my file is corrupt, damaged & … two weeks of my work for nothing. Import doesn’t work too. What can I do else? And  Storyline doesn’t m...
over 9 years ago
Julia Ilg
Dear community, I was wondering whether it is possible to insert various trigger on a certain button. In this case, I have various answers and questions on a slide an...
over 9 years ago
Paul Brophy
Hi All I'm currently in a review phase of a package with my SMEs and I've had a few of them stating that the content is being cut off when they view it. The quick fix...
over 9 years ago
Dean Peters
Hi everyone, I thought it can't hurt to hit up the community even though I figure this may not be the optimal spot. I am moving to Sydney, Australia in January 2015 ...
over 9 years ago
Adrian Shepard
  In case someone else comes across this problem when publishing their Storyline project to LMS, here are the details of a report I submitted to support, with work ar...
over 9 years ago
Wojciech Chrzan
Hello! I have a problem with implementation of idea, in which good anserws stay on their drop areas and wrong come back to initial places, ready to be dragged again w...
over 9 years ago
By Wojciech Chrzan