Last Post Replies
Heather Jezorek
I am trying to create a drag and drop for the following problem: "Penny Penguin has some shapes hidden in her igloo. Together, the shapes have 5 faces. What shapes cou...
over 9 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Andy Henwood
I am looking to use a storyline module(s) in healthcare around UK Renal failure. I was wondering if anyone was aware of any example modules that use questions as the b...
over 9 years ago
Allison Antalek
I just installed Storyline 2 yesterday and am finding that it takes much much longer to preview a slide or a scene. Is this a bug?  Also, when I imported my Storyline...
over 9 years ago
By Allison Antalek
Sarah Darzi
Hi there, Is there any way to hide Rewind button without hiding seekbar? Or changing the color of it without changing the color of Play/Pause button at the same time...
over 9 years ago
By Sarah Darzi
Karyn Campbell
Hi All, I'm trying to upload/embed zipped Articulate content for my Portfolio on the WordPress template that I am currently using- (Circumference Lite theme). I am ha...
over 9 years ago
By Karyn Campbell
kam mahoney
All - Final Into template in series; could not load them all at once. K. A. Mahoney (kamahoney1965@gmail.com)
over 9 years ago
By kam mahoney
kam mahoney
All - Next template; could not load them all at once. K. A. Mahoney (kamahoney1965@gmail.com)
over 9 years ago
By kam mahoney
kam mahoney
All - Next template; could not load them all at once. K. A. Mahoney (kamahoney1965@gmail.com)
over 9 years ago
By kam mahoney
Mary Ellen Woods
The Edit Resource box does not have the same settings that the Trigger Wizards for the Web Object and the Hyperlinks have. The New Browser Windows Properties dialog bo...
over 9 years ago
By Mary Ellen Woods
kam mahoney
over 9 years ago
By kam mahoney
kam mahoney
Hey Everyone - I have not see too many Intro/Introduction/Front Pages to act as starting points. So, I've created some templates to share with folks. Hope you lik...
over 9 years ago
By kam mahoney
Dougal Mair
Hi Everyone, Took me a while to figure this one out, so thought I'd share. I wanted my character to jump on the spot periodically throughout the slide - steps I neede...
over 9 years ago
Nel Yee
Is it possible to have the results slide round the percentage when displaying the participant's score? (example instead of 82.5% round to 80%). Thanks!
over 9 years ago
Heather Beaudoin
What's the best way to reuse question banks between projects?  This is my first time using them, and I'm not seeing an easy way so far. Tutorials > Articulate Pr...
over 9 years ago
By Brian Allen
Joseph McCabe
Hi again,  In a previous post I was trying to figure out how to randomize the presentation of media files to participants in the course I am creating. As a result o...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Julie Scoggins
Hi. Is it possible to let my animation run on a slide until I reveal a click to play video option, then once clicked (trigger) it will allow the black video frame to t...
over 9 years ago
By Brian Allen
Veronica Escutia
When I build a free form drag and drop or pick many, I don't get the option to score by answer. Is it possible to change this in order to score by answer using any typ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jeffrey Riley
Has anyone else had the problem of external files not being published in an updated project? Once the project is published, external files are in the sub folder story...
over 9 years ago
By Chris Manuel
Jennie Waddington
Hi, We are working with IPads for our sales team. We do not want a menu to display on the side to allow for more territory for viewing. It seems that the option to hid...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Timothy Davis
Hello all, There's a feature I'd like to add in a course where the learner enters text replying to a self-reflection question. Their answers are displayed to them in a...
over 9 years ago
By Marie-Pierre Dionne