Last Post Replies
Rick Sell
My client would like to have students enter their name at the beginning of the course, and, if they pass, be able to print out a certificate with their name and date o...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Wayne Vermillion
Although I haven't seen this explicitly, it seems that I cannot import/insert an existing video for the Try Me mode -- is that correct? It seems that I must record fro...
almost 10 years ago
phillip whitelow
Hello Storyline team, would it be possible to recommit an embedded web object when you publish? Currently it seems (unless I'm wrong) if you make a change to web objec...
almost 10 years ago
boris hudec
Hello, I used some markers icons as buttons in my storyline presentation. There are used for going to the following screen or the previous one or to go back to the sum...
almost 10 years ago
By Harri S
Belen Casado
Hello, I know that there are good threads and tutorials that answer this question, but for some reason I don't get any posts when searching with the search box. I'm al...
almost 10 years ago
Lance Treloar
Having some trouble copying slides.  I have a 15 slide screen recording that I want to copy into another scence.  I have tried copying, duplicating, and saving the fil...
almost 10 years ago
Steven Clay
I'm trying to get my students to answer a question by writing an Essay which I think is possible by using the Essay in Quizzing/Survey page. Can I get the typed comme...
almost 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Mary H.
I've created a Pick Many question and selected the two correct answer choices. When I Preview and when I Publish, the slide will only allow me to select one of the cho...
almost 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
David H
I have downloaded the StoryLine trial. Can you relocate the PREV and NEXT buttons in StoryLine Review mode?  i.e. move them close to the centre or left? They are dis...
almost 10 years ago
By David H
Enna Ayub
Hi,  I am building a drag and drop sorting activity and I'd like for when the image is correctly dragged into the right category, a feedback box will come out to furth...
almost 10 years ago
By Enna Ayub
Natasha Jaray
Hi I'm working on a software simulation where I get the user to enter specific numbers in a field. I have managed to insert the data field but after the user enters th...
almost 10 years ago
By Meryem M
Divine Ramirez
Hi, I have a storyline project coming up that is around a 100 pages and it will target HTML5 for the iPad.  I have created courses in the past that worked just fine ...
almost 10 years ago
By Dennis Hall
Sergio Acuna
Hi, I have a video and I'm trying to add a layer on top of it with a button to turn on or off that layer. When I press the button to tern on the layer it starts from t...
almost 10 years ago
By Dennis Hall
Carrie Eaton
I can call a lightbox from within a lightbox (Lightbox01 calls lightbox02) as long as lightbox02 contains a single screen. Upon closing, the learner is returned to lig...
almost 10 years ago
By Carrie Eaton
Kristin Stephenson
Hey guys, At times, we are having issues when I put a web object (a linked video in this case) into a course.  When the course is opened, the video is bigger than what...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Adriane Sicknick
I'm trying to change the text on the global submit button in a storyline module.  I've gone to the Player, Other Labels, and found the Submit Button and changed the te...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Leo Duncan
Hi guys, everyones been really helpful and have replied to my previous questions quickly so i first want to say a big thanks.  I have just finished making the first of...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Chris Bayer
I published the files to an output folder on my desktop for the SME group to test.  Didn't save the storyline file - any way to reopen output files in Storyline to mak...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
David S
Hello, I have 4 question banks. I need a certain amount of questions from each bank to make up the total. Ie. Question bank 1 - 5 questions Question bank 2 - 10 questi...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Sue Evfremidis
I would like the notes from my ppt presentation to be accessible once it's published. How do I do that? Also, how do I add a resource? Thanks, Sue
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze