Last Post Replies
Rajendra Prasad Malloju
Hi All, In articulate, how can we play a video in progressive mode so that the video starts to play and continues to download in the background? please suggest me
10 years ago
By Rajendra Prasad Malloju
Anna Oftedal
Hi, I'm not sure if what I want is going to be possible, but let me know if you know of a workaround for this situation: I have an object on my slide master, on a layo...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
MICHAEL LEBIEN
I want all my slide to advance automatically. I tried selecting multiple slides and clicking the slide properties, but that didn't work. Is it possible, so I don't hav...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Kelsey Gunderson
I have a question on the resource area, when I publish my module it shows in the top right corner a resources area, how do I add links and forms to that area?
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Alexander Covan
Setting up my first project on this particular configuration and need some guidance. Client uses Success Factors (cloud solution) as an LMS, but all e-Learning content...
10 years ago
By Brent deMoville
Kelsey Gunderson
Is there an option of not allowing learners who go through the course to not skip over sections/areas by clicking through the menu on the left side? We want to be sure...
10 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Kelsey Gunderson
Question on HTML 5, when I publish and output a zip folder for a sloryline project, I can open it no problem on a mac but unable to open it on the PC that I created it...
10 years ago
By Kelsey Gunderson
Kim Rothwell
Hello! I have a project for a faculty member at a university who would like to update two modules to be mobile (and, 508 compliant). Would love to work with one of the...
10 years ago
By Kim Rothwell
Nyko Gagne
Hi Heroes! Is there any way possible to prevent Storyline from creating the two trigger on the feedback Layer : Hide Layer this layer When the timeline ends    and Ju...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Bruce Graham
I use the Notes section to create production Notes and Questions for clients - they get a Word copy and CTRL-F to find their name and the question/comment. When I use ...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
andrew welsh
Hi folks, I have just created a drag and drop activity - not using the freeform tool. The chronological order: 1. Drag objects to correct boxes. 2. Score = 4 3. Well ...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Katie L.
I have been developing courses for over a decade but until recently I have always worked with engineers, moodle experts, and others who actually handle the back-end of...
10 years ago
By Katie L.
Reinhard Zitzmann
After the first drag item is dropped incorrect the item stays in place - no snap back - and the next drag item is unveiled. I have check marked 'Return item to start p...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
David Glow
Importing vector formats into Storyline seems to rasterize it- it's not scalable, you can't edit points or select a fill or line that applies to the shape- it just see...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Julie Taylor
After module is created, and then sent to Word, for review, the reviewers use Track Changes and comments. When printing, the track changes show, but the comments no lo...
10 years ago
By Julie Taylor
John Marsden
In Studio 09, Presenter, we were able to add slide thumbnails to the left side of the player area. Users could click on a thumbnail slide image rather than a title.  I...
10 years ago
By John Marsden
Christopher Clarke
Hi there, I'm currently building an articulate course that will need to be uploaded onto an LMS. I have a question hoping to get an answer for. I have attached the cou...
10 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Vinamra Mehmi
Hi, I have a question regarding the seekbar and video playback. When a slide with video starts playing on the iPad, I first see a static placeholder in place of the vi...
10 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Training Coordinator .
Hello, I have a main menu with several blue icons. I have set up a visited state for each icon, so I can track what icons the learner has visited/seen/clicked (the ico...
10 years ago
By Hassan Altaf Qazi
Andy Nock
Hi all, We may have a requirement for a Storyline developer to help out with building an eLearning course.  We are based in Wiltshire and Bracknell UK.   Ideally they ...
10 years ago
By Mike Taylor