Last Post Replies
Holly Eva
Hi All: I've had a group of users out of one office report that the screen below shows up when they are are trying to access the course. Those buttons were created usi...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Chere Chete
This works in Flash output but not in HTML5 output.  I have a trigger on the main slide that says to adjust the value of a variable to true when 4 buttons are in the '...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Rose Jorgensen
Hi there, I would like to add a small logo to player base, not in the sidebar (because I don't want a sidebar). So it would appear on the top-right of the player. How ...
10 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Ilana Dubovi
Hello, The output that I am getting from a Moodle is a score of each student. I want also have an output of each response, but I am getting "undefined". See please an ...
10 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Greg Cannon
Hello, I'm trying to create an auto-updating menu/progress tracker that shows a learner when they have completed each element of the course. I can get the tracker to u...
10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Julie Anne Fox
Hi everyone, How do I create a name fill-in form that will generate a certificate at the end of a Storyline course/quiz when published in HTML format? Thanks in advanc...
10 years ago
Joe Koller
My company just upgraded from XP to Windows 7. Unfortunately, any story file we open in Win 7 that was developed in XP completed changes every font. We have several mo...
10 years ago
Jaclyn Gishbaugher
I'm new to the software, so I'm really not even sure what to look for. Please help! I'm getting the "invalid answer" pop up on a free form drag and drop. Even when th...
10 years ago
Ben  Wyse
I have a client which needs to record a video of a PowerPoint show with their voiceover from their desktop.   They do not have Articulate or Storyline.     But I need ...
10 years ago
By Will Findlay
Jeannette Miclette
Can a course be published to an LMS if I am still in the "30-day trial" period for Storyline? I'd like to test a course in our LMS (Oracle) but I can't get it to launc...
10 years ago
Mark Bennett
Hi guys, I have a few question banks which are randomising fine, however when a user retries the quiz they get the same set of questions. Am I missing something somewh...
10 years ago
By Mark Bennett
Jennifer C
Hello - I have a storyline template and in the master slide, all the titles are Left Aligned.  When I make a new slide, the title is centered.  Is there a setting for ...
10 years ago
Jeffrey Riley
We are being told by our IT department that if we install Office 2013 it will delete all of our Storyline files. I cannot believe that is true. How or where do we dire...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Chris Want
Hi I have set up a freeform drag and drop slide, with a try again layer if an incorrect option is dragged. My issue is that the incorrect option stays in the drop area...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Steve Gallion
I am trying to figure out a way to manage the quizzes within our course ware to properly manage competency. Here is my scenario: I have a course that has 7 different c...
10 years ago
Rients Pieters
Hi, I am trying to create a drag and drop question with 7 different  drag items, and 7 different drop targets. But I can't really figure out how to automaticly send in...
10 years ago
By Antony Snow
Joe Brodnicki
Hi, everyone, I'm working with an old LMS that limits the entire display space to 730x530.  Does anyone have any ideas on how fit the entire player into this space? Th...
10 years ago
Sinchu Raj
Hi  is there any option to show the incorrect questions in result page? 
10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Shahzad Rashid
Hi I've problem with the HTML5 version of the Storyline project pages, they are displayed blurred in Firefox and Chrome Also no text displayed in Explorer 11. Any sugg...
10 years ago
By Shahzad Rashid
Vivayic Inc.
Hi, Our client needs their output to be mobile-friendly (HTML5) and meet 508 requirements. It's my understanding that we cannot do both with Storyline or Studio '13. D...
10 years ago
By Jerson Campos