Last Post Replies
P-O E
Is there a dynamic way of working in the Story view? As I find it, the structure is quite rigid in the Story view. For instance, if I have number of scenes that are li...
9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Bob Crawford
I am developing role-based eLearning. I built it in Articulate Presenter, but would like to use StoryLine to create a menu of roles, and then based on a chosen role ha...
9 years ago
By Brett Payne
Belva Mitchell
Hello.  I am new user of Articulate Storyline.  How do I trigger correctly for a trainee to enter his or her name and then be continued throughout the course?  Yep, I ...
9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Daniel Brigham
Hi, Heroes: When I select an object (say an image) on my slide and hit the delete key on my keyboard, the object doesn't delete. I have to right click and select "cut"...
9 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Laura Lowden
I created a true/false variable for slide triggers on slides so if true, users could click the next button to get to the next slide.  If false, a slide pops up with a ...
9 years ago
By Laura Lowden
Simon Perkins
I've made all feedback masters/layouts blank so I can create custom feedback throughout - which we all know is great.  But, "Invalid Answer" doesn't appear in this mas...
9 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Jesse Kramer
I have a course I had previously created in Articulate. In the course are a number demonstrations we created using Captivate 5.5. In Articulate we imported these demos...
9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jesse Kramer
Is there a way to hide the Previouse Next buttons on the Storyline player while a swf file I have insterted on the slide plays? I have set a triger so that users canno...
9 years ago
By Jesse Kramer
Jesse Kramer
I have a file where I've imported a swf file. I've also set an audio file of 30 seconds of silence and set a variable so that when a user clicks the next button if the...
9 years ago
By Jesse Kramer
Benny Kurniawan
I am trying to create a template from a slide. Can someone show me how I can achieve this? Thank you.
9 years ago
By David Anderson
sonia omar
Hi, This is the first time I am working on storyline and have a client demo this friday. The problem im facing is kind of weird...none of my hyperlinks (to urls) work ...
9 years ago
By sonia omar
Michelle Susar
I am trying to create a check mark to the right of a menu item once a specific scene is complete. I'm sure this involves layers, but I don't know how to put in the var...
9 years ago
By Michelle Susar
Michelle Weisbeker
Hi, I have a few pdf's that need to be shown once clicked on a text box. I've entered a trigger with: "jump to file" and choose the file I need. but when I publish the...
9 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Bruce Graham
Hi, Just manually uploaded a file to a client's AO account, and ran it - got the following error: What you cannot see/hear is that the course is quite happily playin...
9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Kerry Petersen
We are trying to run storyline, published in HTML5 , on an IPAD but we get a message to say we need to download an articulate application.  Is there anyway to get arou...
9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
RS Ramiro
is it possible to embed the java app in storyline and will it work even if i publish it as a stand-alone, an html5 or an swf? Can it communicate (read/writer variables...
9 years ago
By Charlie Williams
Johanna Stix
Hi community, I'm using custom settings for all my storyline courses. But although they are custom settings, they remain the same everytime. So I'm wondering whether i...
9 years ago
By Johanna Stix
Gary Wong
I want to use 2 layers in my slides.  Layer 1 will be a drawing and Layer 2 will be a video of the drawing.  My plan is to have all slides start in Layer 1 showing the...
9 years ago
By Gary Wong
Ryan Martin
I'd like a Storyline module to report to Moodle that the user has completed it so I can generate a record of completion using Moodle’s “Record of Completion” activity....
9 years ago
By Ryan Martin
J P
I found this:  http://community.articulate.com/tutorials/products/adding-mouse-cursors.aspx about removing the visual click effect on the mouse.  The default is for SL...
9 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro