Last Post Replies
Abir @Articulate network
Hello, would it be possible to synchronize text and speech (audio recording) in Storyline? i.e. typing letters or words as they are being said. Here, we're talking ab...
10 years ago
By Abir @Articulate network
Leigh Dragoon
I'm working on a dual language course.  The language is swapped using states.  I also need to include some popup definitions, which appear when certain words are mouse...
10 years ago
By Leigh Dragoon
Sam Carter
Is it possible to run Storyline on an iPad without Safari's skins and tabs, e.g., the entire display devoted to the course?
10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Kate Chua
Hi I have an issue around the previous / next navigation buttons post a quiz. The user has completed a quiz and moved on to other slides (when completing the quiz the ...
10 years ago
catherine sassano
The fonts that were tilted in a text box were cut off in half after importing the power point into Storyline.  Is there a fix for this?  If I straighten out the text b...
10 years ago
Alex Gilbert
Hello there, I am very new to e-learning design, I recently purchased myself an eLearning Brothers membership, they have some nice looking buttons I would like to use....
10 years ago
Jessica Huber
After using one screen record to show the learner how to do something in our order system, I have inserted a second screen record in test mode. The learner has to cli...
10 years ago
rana elias
Hi, Im wondering if I can merge each 3 slides in story line course to be treated as one slide. for more explenatio: Im working on a scenario based course which consist...
10 years ago
rebecca riley
Hi can anybody offer any advice please. How can I ensure that the multiple choice answers stay in the same order I created them in.  The reason is that one of the opti...
10 years ago
Katie Robinson
Hello - I've created a rather large training on my c: drive and published it using the Web.  When I zip the file and move it to a central location users are not able t...
10 years ago
Heidi Thompson
How can I have a checkmark appear in the menu after someone has finished a section?
10 years ago
Carrie F
Hi, I am looking for example Articulate Storyline courses that i can download and test on mobile devices, especially phones. Also, any guidelines on how much text, et...
10 years ago
Rick Sell
Hello, I have a manual in .pdf format in a course; the learner can access it from the Resources tab. Works perfectly when running the output file. However, I zip the f...
10 years ago
By Rick Sell
Mike Insalaco
I created an interactive video player by following the Tom Kuhlmann's tutorial (http://www.articulate.com/support/storyline/how-to-create-an-interactive-video-player)....
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Lisa Struebing
I have 4 variables that aren't used in any of my slides (User Count = 0): Results.PassPercent Results.PassPoints Results.ScorePercent Results.ScorePoints I've checked ...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Jacqueline Hutchinson
Does anyone have any important information I need to know in order to successfully publish a Storyline title to the Cornerstone LMS? I don't have access to the LMS, my...
10 years ago
By Astrid Acase
Ray Mooney
I do not want a constant Player Menu to be displayed on a slide. Is there a way to create an object-trigger, possibly a menu-button, that when the learner clicks a but...
10 years ago
Sol Moh
Hi. Is there any way to run an exe file from inside a slide by clicking something like a button? thanks.
10 years ago
By Sol Moh
Ian Minderman
I have music on my first slide.  Does anyone know how to adjust the default audio level on the adjust volume button so that the volume is a little lower when it loads??
10 years ago
By Ian Minderman
Nathalie Thorne
I'm having an issue where text that I've placed inside of boxes is not displaying properly in the HTML5 version of the output that I'm placing into Blackboard. It's ha...
10 years ago