Last Post Replies
Lou Mang
Where can I get some info on how to use javascript in Storyline? I know how to program in js it's just that I dont know the proper syntax for Storyline. Thanks!
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Christine Prescott
Not sure if this is possible. On my Intro slide I (scene 1) have 6 buttons (in hidden state).   In scene 2 I have 4 slides with custom Next/Previous buttons. On the 4t...
10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Simon White
Hi there! We are looking for an experience Articulate Instructional Designer to help take our quiz questions to the next level.  We need someone that can take a large ...
10 years ago
Nicola Bickers
I am new to Articulate and one of the main purposes  for my  building on line learning will be to develop learning modules for new (and existing) software or for the l...
10 years ago
Regina Burks
Hello all! I've been working with some fairly simple trigger states, so I'm a little confused as to why the preview and published version of the program is requiring t...
10 years ago
Kai ...
Need to make space for other project colors.
10 years ago
Jason Johnson
What Flash Player version does SL publish to? I'm noticing some inconsistencies in my published files between version 11.8.800.94 and version 12.0.0.44 so I'm wonderin...
10 years ago
Shane  Sellmann
All, Truthfully, this may be an LMS issue rather than a Storyline concern. My company uses an LMS from Meridian Global. When enrolling in a course, the learner can s...
10 years ago
Melanie Daughtrey
Hello, I am trying to import a .wmv file that is a recorded webinar and it continues to error stating that it is not supported.  Does anyone have a fix?  I have ensure...
10 years ago
Kristin Anthony
Hi all, I have updated Storyline to the newest version and have created a flowchart-type course for my organization. Everything works perfectly on the computer, even t...
10 years ago
A M
Any ideas how to do a return call?
10 years ago
Ravi Garimella
Hello, I wanted to do a custom background and I am setting the Story dimensions to 1024 x 672, for some reason I see a padding around the Storyline file when I launch...
10 years ago
c r
Hi all! Never figured this one out: I have a menu on the left - typical thing - setup via player. Problem is that I can only set it between two extremes: TOTAL LOCK DO...
10 years ago
María Yael Silva
I have to upload the SCORM to Moodle but when I press the button "Finish course" does not close the screen. Already configured the Trigger Wizard but still not working...
10 years ago
Yola Mot
Is it possible to insert a large amount of text (about 450 words/Times New Roman/12) on one screen?  I understand that it isn't a good idea taking into account e-learn...
10 years ago
Kevin Dixon
I don't know why this is happening. Any ideas it worked just fine yesterday I opened it today to find this.
10 years ago
Lynda Claspy
I have placed several hyperlinks in a course and none are working.  They work when I click the green checkmark.  I've double-checked everything and they don't work aft...
10 years ago
HPL Training
Hi everyone! I am currently in the midst of developing various Storyline projects for my company, but one major problem remains:  we do not have an LMS. We are in the...
10 years ago
By HPL Training
Ginger Walkup
Is there a way to export or save the video created in Storyline so they can be imported into another program? I would like to import them into my Articulate presentaion.
10 years ago
Ellie (e-Learning Developer)
Hi! I'm using a text-based variable for learner's name and personalized feedback. On the first slide (where the user is asked to enter his name) there is a LOGIN butt...
10 years ago