Last Post Replies
Julie B.
hello All, I need some help....again! I use the timer from Storyline, counting up the time spent by the participant to awswe the questions on each quiz. This timer ind...
10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Génia K
Hello everybody I customised the default text on the window of the "Print result" trigger, but I d'like to customize also the window. Do you know if it's possible?  Se...
10 years ago
Laurene Klassen
I recently created a course with 9 short screen recordings. I was able to edit and play all of them in preview mode.  Yesterday, I went to publish. When I first opened...
10 years ago
Mark Vause
Does anyone know if there are, or is it possible to configure, keystroke short cuts for the audio recording. I'd like to be able to start, stop and pasue audio (not vi...
10 years ago
By Brian Allen
Sarunas Zukauskas
Hello Heroes, Is it possible to save Guides in Storyline template, so that they would remain visible when you import and start using the template? If so, how?  Thank you!
10 years ago
By Brett Rockwood
Carol Ann
Hi, I want the teachers to fill out their own multiple questions they want to ask. Then I get them into storyline and SCORM them for them students on the LMS. Basicall...
10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
James McLuckie
Hi Everyone Is anyone else finding that when a video finishes playing, although the play button on default video control is active, pressing this does not replay the v...
10 years ago
By James McLuckie
Svetlana Burmakina
Can I publish a course that would be in the folder  "output" only one file? .exe or .swf or .html ... Who know this?
10 years ago
By Svetlana Burmakina
Benjamin Caulder
I am interested in taking incorrect quiz result and providing a re-teach in a new slide. Is there a way to take the incorrect results from a quiz and have them populat...
10 years ago
By Adam Mac
Gerry Wasiluk
Just curious if any one has done some work with Storyline and Tin Can and what you learned.  Where you successful?  Have learners successfully accessing Tin Can course...
10 years ago
By Ryan Tracey
Yvette Keller
I have an open project with several scenes all using the same player. I imported a new slide from PPT.  How can I get the newly imported slide to use the player that a...
10 years ago
By Yvette Keller
Marilyn Gannon
Hi, I was working in Storyline, attempted to preview a slide, and it showed no content.  I closed the file, reopened it.  It appears there is no content to the story, ...
10 years ago
John Nixdorf
If, for example, I insert a jpg, then use that same jpg on a number of slides, does Storyline insert a new instance of that jpg on every slide it's used on, or incorpo...
10 years ago
Jon Hegidio
All of our courses are parked on our external LMS (Cornerstone) which employees can access through our employee portal (ELM). The course works just fine on our Corners...
10 years ago
Lisa Lawrence
Hi, I have a particular project that has a few bugs. I would like to execute the following items: * The user is not supposed to navigate through the project until the ...
10 years ago
Ray Butler
Hi, We are behind the firewall and need to swap out our Storyline license between two workstations.  It will not let us deactivate without an outside internet connecti...
10 years ago
Benjamin Willard
Hello, I have a system on our LMS design that when our clients create a new assignment they choose "Articulate Storyline 13" and then we process all the information th...
10 years ago
Karen Sugalski
Hi, I created a software simulation and I want to add multiple hint boxes as follows: User clicks incorrectly first time, hint 1 is shown (try again) User clicks incor...
10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
taylor suther
I'm using the tab interaction template and I added an additional layer to show the definition of a word when it is hovered over. For some reason, when the word/hotspot...
10 years ago
By taylor suther
Laura Latendresse
Good morning!  I would like the next button to only be active after the audio finishes on the timeline.  This would prevent the learner from just clicking next without...
10 years ago