Last Post Replies
Mirren Palmer
Hi All, I have imported a quiz from Quizmaker into Storyline as a Question Bank. I have 60 questions and it is setup to select 25 randomly each time. Everything is wor...
10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jim Rehmann
Not necessarily a Storyline question... I've got some videos (don't know what they were created in), that are extremely long. We are going to redo the videos using Cam...
10 years ago
By Mark Bennett
Gina Evans
I'm in the middle of a project that consists of several modules. The ones completed so far were developed in Studio '09. The client wants all of the modules to be avai...
10 years ago
By Garry Hargreaves
Lora Alston
Hi. I just bought storyline. I activated it with the key that was given to me but I want to activate the additional characters key that came with it also. Where would ...
10 years ago
Marcus W
Hi all, I have a series of 10 slides but i only want the first one to show up on the sidebar menu. There are other slides before and after these 10 slides too but I wa...
10 years ago
Marty King
I have it set to open in the slide and it opens in a new browser. What am I missing?
10 years ago
By Marty King
Bruce Graham
Hi, In order to maintain my required video quality, I was doing the Storyline "video replacement" switch - renaming the SL output .mp4 files to "xxx - old", and inser...
10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Steve Coscia
Is it possible to insert a Quiz question into a Slide's timeline (the slide will pause and wait) and then resume the slide after the students complete the quiz? -Steve...
10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Naveen B
We've a native app in iOS 7 which works with SCORM 1.2 compliant courses. It is able to play other courses with audio without any issue. Courses published through Stor...
10 years ago
By Naveen B
Tamara Robertson
Morning all.  This one seems like the most simple thing in the world, but one that I've always struggled with.  How do we re-number scenes in Story view?  For example,...
10 years ago
By Tamara Robertson
Poppy Hill
Hi!  I am trying to edit the report file, but when I open it it's blank.  Any ideas?
10 years ago
By Jane Doe
Jennifer Baker
Hello everyone,  New Leaders is seeking to find an instructional designer with a background in K-12 education and fluency in Storyline. Please get in touch if you or s...
10 years ago
By Jennifer Baker
Jennifer Baker
Hello everyone,  New Leaders is seeking to find an instructional designer with a background in K-12 education and fluency in Storyline. Please get in touch if you or s...
10 years ago
By Jennifer Baker
Jennifer Baker
Hello everyone,  I work for a great non-profit that is seeking to find an instructional designer with a background in K-12 education and fluency in Storyline. Please g...
10 years ago
By Jennifer Baker
Joseph Replin
Hello there, I have a finished course that is ready to be delivered but I've encountered a fatal bug with the mobile player and I'm out of ideas on how to fix it. I ha...
10 years ago
By Joseph Replin
Carrie Eaton
Sorry if there is already a thread about this, but when I search, no matter what topic today, I get 'no results'!? Am using a company name in NOTES that is two words (...
10 years ago
Ken Locke
I've imported a number of slides from power point that apparently had an automatically "go to next slide" trigger already in it.  It appeared in the trigger window, so...
10 years ago
By Ken Locke
Poppy Hill
I am using a text entry box so learners can record notes.  What is the easiest way for them to then print that text box entry?  I know I can have them take a screensho...
10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Darlene  Kowalski
Hi. For each of my interactive slides I have them set to "reset to their original state" if the learner's answer is not correct. Is there a way, on each revisit, to di...
10 years ago
Becky Koltonski
We would like to play a song during the entire module, rather than restarting it at the beginning of each slide. Is this possible? If so, can it be looped to re-start ...
10 years ago