Last Post Replies
James Werling
Hello all, This is the first time I have worked with narration. I added the audio as files that were recorded in Audacity and converted to MP3 files. I worked hard to ...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Steve Brimley
I have next and back buttons, but my slides keep playing. Do I need to add a pause? Several slides I want to just jump to the next one, but some I want to require the ...
over 10 years ago
Leslie Adams
Hi, I set a trigger on a button to open a file. The document doesn't open in the published output. I have a second trigger on the same button - could this be the probl...
over 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Freddie Batista
I created a theme and created a course it works great in normal browsers but once I tried to view it on my iphone the interactive portion wasn't showing nor working. I...
over 10 years ago
Jody Bublitz
How can I remove the "Next" button from my final slide in my online class?
over 10 years ago
Angie Neumann
I am a new Storyline user and have read and followed all of the tutorials on disabling the next button until my various buttons have been selected and thought I had th...
over 10 years ago
Al Miller
It is possible to change the background color that a course displays in online (ie, from white to the dark gray color displayed in the Articulate Mobile Player)?
over 10 years ago
Cheryl Hemmerle
I am trying to open someone else's Storyline file and received this error message: I am running 2001-2012 version of Storyline with Update 1 installed. Any suggestion...
over 10 years ago
Carolina Cosme
Hi, I need to add an image to one of my slides and its larger in width than the size I'm currently using. So, I'd like to use the scrolling panel to show all the infor...
over 10 years ago
Job Available
eLearning Developers Required for Immediate Start A real opportunity to take all of your eLearning experience and make a massive impact. We are looking for dynamic ...
over 10 years ago
By Job Available
Mike Ganci
This might be a reach however I have an overview map (i.e. Candyland). As the user progresses the user can click on this overview button to view a separate slide which...
over 10 years ago
Julie B.
hello! Could I have some help on building my quiz contest? We wish to have a winner based on the result + the time spent on the quizzes. Therefore i need to score the ...
over 10 years ago
Julya Mishina
Hi) before all i'm sorry for my english)) I have pick many quiz. For example, in slide are several shapes and my students must choose all correct shapes. If student ch...
over 10 years ago
Freddie Batista
I created a theme and created a course it works great in normal browsers but once I tried to view it on my iphone the interactive portion wasn't showing nor working. I...
over 10 years ago
david donovan
Hi , New to this game I've produced my first module that has  a number of questions that I'm assuming will collate automatically the answers and publish for each perso...
over 10 years ago
Ginger Walkup
I have successfully created one simulation from a video; however, when I insert other videos in to the same presenation, I am not able to make simulations out of them....
over 10 years ago
Lauren Milstid
Hi there, I've deleted all of the sub-slides from the Menu under Player Properties. Essentially, I want only the "section slides" to be visible and then hide any slide...
over 10 years ago
Mary  Montgomery
I understand that I can have what the learner enters in a text data entry field show up in another place in the course.  However, is there an option for folks to print...
over 10 years ago
By Poppy Hill
Marco Fabiani
I have a scene with 3 slides (one video each slide) and the default button "next page" and "previous page". Once I saw a slide (all the timeline is ran) and I want com...
over 10 years ago
Jason Johnson
Can the same quiz question be used twice for two different Results slides in the same published file? If so, that could solve my problem. I'm trying to aggregate 3 dif...
over 10 years ago