Last Post Replies
taha hussein
hi guys i try to insert sound to quiz correct answer but when i try to publish the project i have this message any one how to solve this?????/
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Lori Greenberg
Hello Storyline Community! I'm the excited, wary, curious, and anxious new user of Storyline (and BOY am I impressed, too) but I have a group of talented people that I...
over 10 years ago
Lindsay Brown
Hiya, I have 12 questions drawing from a question bank. I need the questions to be random but only be shown once any ideas on how to do this please?
over 10 years ago
Matt Cherry
Hello, I work for an organization that produces online training for a variety of federal and state funded health initiatives. One of the problems that I've found is th...
over 10 years ago
vineetha charles
Hi, I was recently going through Tom's post on Have You Seen These Comic Book Style E-Learning Examples?. There is an example there by Nancy Woinoski. This is the link...
over 10 years ago
Dave Ray
Hi Simple question(s). How does the default back button work? Can it be made to work "linearly?" My testing shows clicking back does not take you to the prior slide in...
over 10 years ago
Dave Pendlebury
I am having an issue inside of Storyline. I have slides that have multiple media options on them. I have set them up so that you left click to start the media, then ri...
over 10 years ago
Laurene Klassen
I was just curious if there are any known issues with Storyline getting hung up on any browsers. I have a tutorial that works fine in Firefox and Explorer but seems to...
over 10 years ago
Lara Lawrence
I am trying to create a 5 second screen recording in Storyline and as soon as I press done the whole course shuts down and I lose any unsaved work.  I am unable to cre...
over 10 years ago
Jon Keswick
Hi, This is my first post on this forum and I'm still relatively new to Storyline 2013, so please bear with me. I'm trying to find a simple way to multiply two or more...
over 10 years ago
Sol Moh
Hi, I want to import an interaction that built by engage 13 but the following error message appear and the interaction file does not import into storyline. please help...
over 10 years ago
By Sinchu Raj
taha hussein
hi guys I have a little problem here i  create  a course in Arabic language and every thing work fine exept the font in the resume window it appear a parted  letters ....
over 10 years ago
By taha hussein
Ev Vesela
Hello, could someone advise how to set the option to highlight right answers in quizzing slide when is chosen wrong answers? Thank you very much.
over 10 years ago
By Ev Vesela
Sean Moran
Hi everybody I have been trying to figure out a way to create a Google earth globe effect ie (globe spinning normally then click on  a button or hyperlink and then the...
over 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Lesley Cashman-Peck
Is there a way to hide the "correct answer check mark" that appears while reviewing the exam?   Learners have 2 attempts to complete the exam. Here's what I'd like to ...
over 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Tim Wright
Hello all, I'm using 7 built-in radio buttons as a button set. I added the built-in visited state but it looks the same as normal. I can only change its background col...
over 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Dave Ray
Hi, Simple question I think. As per the graphic below. The course size you define in the Change Story Size window does not appear to match the actual size of the c...
over 10 years ago
By Dave Ray
Dave Ray
Hi, I'd like to know if it's possible to run lightbox content from a screen without the lightbox content resizing (being presented in a smaller dimension). Context: I'...
over 10 years ago
By Dave Ray
Jim Larsen
I am building a Storyline prject and I notice that every time I raise the font size in a bulleted list, the last bullet remains at the smaller size.  This is also true...
over 10 years ago
By mike mcdonald
Grant Goulet
I am having a problem. A big big problem. I've spent the past week developing a lot of company templates. Each template has quite a few triggers along with variables i...
over 10 years ago
By Grant Goulet