Last Post Replies
Mark Spivey
I am wondering how anyone else is coping with two things regarding HTML5 output: 1. The longer the audio/timeline a slide has, the more the animations will play out of...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
S ID
Hoping someone out here can assist.  My company uses oracle people soft as our LMS vendor.  I have published a course with a minimum slide view for completion and to r...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Brian Schuster
I am trying to embed a couple of videos from these two site but I keep getting a error.  I know youtube is the best but the district blocks Youtube from the students. ...
over 10 years ago
By Brian Schuster
Brian Schuster
I am trying to embed a couple of videos from these two site but I keep getting a error. I know youtube is the best but the district blocks Youtube from the students. S...
over 10 years ago
By Adam Smith
Barbara Hacker
Please give me the steps to do this function. What do I publish the course as, CD, LMS, Word or what? Then do I copy as a shortcut to my desktop. When I've tried sever...
over 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Kimberly Kneer
I really like using the text entry variables to make the course more personalized.  In the "Adding Text Variables" tutorial, is there any way to be able to print the c...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Bram D
Hi there, I'm working on a project that's about to hit the deadline. I tried a few things to change the quality of the video's. I did the costum optimisation change, s...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Matt Cherry
Howdy, I'm wondering if it is possible to change a character's expression/pose/etc based on a cue point that has been added to the timeline. Right now I am copying a n...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Niels Vollrath
Hi, I need to create a survey in which we want a clear Yes/No answer as well as a text entry field to provide users to further elaborate. I  tried what I knew but coul...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Isabelle ALLERMOZ
Hello, I have an issue with a text entry box. When my slide starts, the cursor appears automatically in the text box. The learner has just to type the answer, without ...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Ovidiu Karagena
Hello again, did you ever had this Problem? Does somebody have an Idea how to solve this?
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Ken Venick
I have one page of a course. There are six identical buttons on the page (they would be different in the real course.) When learner clicks each button, a layer flies o...
over 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Ricky Geraghty
Hi all I'm hoping that someone here has experience with the Kallidus LMS or has experienced similar issues with their solution provider. I have designed a course, adde...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Ricky Geraghty
Hi all I am aware of the known issue surrounding Text entry references. The desired font changes to a default font if there is a reference present. I am in quite a ...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Ashish Deokule
I am using Articulate Studio 13. I have created one i-pad player design. On that player i have added 3 buttons like Resources, Glossary, and Exit on right side of the...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Sonya Ross
I can't enable the seekbar because I imported my screen capture video as view mode steps, so the tiny little increments of video the seekbar scrolls through are ridicu...
over 10 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Paul O'Hara
Hi guys, Wondering if you could help? We were thinking of doing online PDR and PDPs using Storyline. The idea being users fill out their Personal Development Plans and...
over 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
David Kelling
I have my story file Menu set to Restricted so users cannot skip forward, they can only re-visit what they have already viewed.  I have Resume set to Prompt to Resume....
over 10 years ago
By David Kelling
Joshua Roberts
Good morning all, I need some help trying to navigate the user through some slides. For ease I'll just call slides 1 - 3. I have a user on Slide #1 where he can choose...
over 10 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
Kevin Mulvihill
hi all, I'm trying to load an SL project or two on a SumTotal LMS and it doesn't appear to be SCORM-compliant. I've tried SCORM 1.2, 2004 and AICC; according to my con...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson