Last Post Replies
Steve Lyne
I frequently have the situation where my base layer contains many, many objects.  I also have layers that only need to see one or two of those objects.  I select "hide...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jason Johnson
So, my client naturally loves some custom video we shot for them and now it's dwarfing the rest of the training. The feedback was that it was not as good as the video-...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Trang Nguyen
I reviewed my online course and re-edited based on learner's feedback. Everything is fine, but, the triggersof one slide do not work:: that change the image to visted ...
over 10 years ago
Blake Griffin
Is anyone else getting this error since the last update?  I have had this error appear a few times now.  I thought maybe it was a corrupted file, and when I copy the s...
over 10 years ago
flora lassarre
Hello all, I want to reuse the result of a quiz in a javascript trigger. in my javascript, i can easily reuse the variables i created. but if i want to use the Results...
over 10 years ago
By flora lassarre
Ashley Kontos
A colleague and I are working on two different projects but we have both come across the same problem.  We have courses with branched activities.  Each of these activi...
over 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Lawrie Stephenson
Hi all, When the user exits the course early and comes back in, there is an option to resume or not. Is there any way to stop users from having the option to resume fr...
over 10 years ago
By Lawrie Stephenson
Debbie McAteer
I am having a problem with two projects that I have published and viewing via tempshare on the ipad.  The projects work perfectly on my laptop but on the ipad a number...
over 10 years ago
Tal Cohen
Hi All, I'm looking for step by step instructions about how to create simple triggers using Java. I need the ability to minimize and maximize the window using a button...
over 10 years ago
By Tal Cohen
Amy Morasch
I have a module with 4 scenes. The SME has decided they want to change the order of some things, which in turn changes the order of my scenes. (2 now needs to be 3) I ...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kathy Archie
I want to set my font size, but every time I make a text box I need to fiddle with it until it finally gives in and lets me set the size I want.  How do I set this so ...
over 10 years ago
By Kathy Archie
Ron Chow
I was wondering if anyone else has had issues with their eLearnings not clearing out of the LMS even when the user reaches the last slide? There have been 2 particular...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sally Clough
My colleague and I are working on a storyline project.  When she has finished her bit she drop-boxes the project to me.  I open it in storyline.  The problem is that ...
over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Melissa Morrison
I am using the Storyline player and I need my pages need to be set to require that learner interact with each click/hover before the continuing. The next button should...
over 10 years ago
Jason Speers
Hi - I get a strange warning message on my Storyline published and uploaded content.    We are using Saba 5.5 for our LMS and our company uses IE 8.  I don't see the e...
over 10 years ago
By Jason Speers
Ellen Ben Abba
I have created a trigger against a button in the result slide to Print. However, it's more like a report, is there a way of printing the actual results slide including...
over 10 years ago
jyothi sita
Hi - I'm creating a quiz and have print option to print my quiz results. If you click the print results button at the end of the program and see the report.html file,...
over 10 years ago
XAn Choly
Hi, I'm using a hotspot to trigger a lightbox on mouse hover. The problem is that every time the learner moves the mouse to get to the menu, the lightbox triggers, wel...
over 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Dave Hackney
Hi, I havecreated a story with a log-in page and a certificate at the end, I have a "print" button on the certificate but would like a button to "Save" the certificate...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Gertrude Mandeville
Can someone identify for me what are the compatability issues when a storyline course is viewed in Google Chrome? We are providing content in the K-12 market and findi...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie