Last Post Replies
Christine Prescott
Hi All i am trying to create a gate screen where there is an arrow pointing to a particular part of the screen.  I have used individual arrow shapes (8 in total) and i...
11 years ago
By Christine Prescott
Rebecca Shamblin
I have been hosting my story files on Amazon so far, using absolute URLs in my web objects.  I have one main Story file, which has slides with web objects that open va...
11 years ago
By Robert Bleeker
Payal Tandon
I faced a very weird issue yesterday with Storyline.  I recorded audio on my slide and slide layers.  I did the recording in storyline itself (earlier I used to record...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Taher BM
Hello E-Learning Heroes! I have added a question bank with 14 question from which 10 random questions will be presented to the learner. I have also added a results sli...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Bruce Graham
Presumably - all I can do is import the original .ppt file? I'll lose all of the SDK enhancements? Bruce
11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Bret Deardorff
I am working on a learning module where there are two main characters. Character A & Character B. Each character has a specific point of view on 10 different topic...
11 years ago
By Bret Deardorff
Sara Brondsema
I'm experiencing an issue with publishing a Storyline course to my SumTotal LMS when I want to track and report the course based on the number of slides viewed (versus...
11 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Tutorial Guru
I just spent the last few hours reading through the forums here and searching online, but I haven't found anyone else with my exact problem. I've created a quiz in Sto...
11 years ago
By Tutorial Guru
Heather Beaudoin
I'm looking at ways to customize the Storyline player.  I found this helpful reference: http://articulate-downloads.s3.amazonaws.com/jobaids/StorylinePlayerColors.pdf ...
11 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
James Werling
I imported a powerpoint presentation, and when I did there were 2 triggers one to go to the next slide when the next button is clicke and one to go to the next slide w...
11 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Alicia Stansbury
Is it possible to create a Video Montage fly through in Storyline? Various Videos flying through space at the learner containing specific topics to click on to learn m...
11 years ago
By Alicia Stansbury
Carin Bigrigg
OK, I'm in a bit of a pickle.  I've created a "video" using Storyline, but my website requires a single video file.  Recreating the video in PowerPoint--which allows m...
11 years ago
By Carin Bigrigg
Maja  Oi
Help, please- Suddenly my "format" is gone. The only things i can do is change fill and outline. There are no "shadow<" etc...,What can i do? i doesnt help to unsav...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Ian Monk
Hi all, Is it possible to adjust the text (size, font, colour) in several markers at once, or am I going to have to adjust each one individually? Thanks, Ian
11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Keith Aycock
SQL
I'm interested in Storyline to build quizzes but we use SQL to capture results and not an LMS.  Does anyone out there have any experience with using Storyline with SQL?
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Maria van Egmond
I want my quiz in Storyline time limited. I can't find it. Can you help me
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Franziska S.
Hey there, does Storyline provide a drop down menu which counts the quiz questions like Articulate presenter/quizmaker? I looked for it in the forums but couldn't find...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Daniel Hellerman
Hi All, I am working on creating interactive screenshots on our website. I was wondering if there is a way to make a clickable button "pulse" to draw attention to it....
11 years ago
By Daniel Hellerman
Bill Candland
Does Storyline have a way to calculate the the approximate length of a course. Other applications have this feature and it is nice to be able to include this informati...
11 years ago
By Bill Candland
Ericka  Butler
I know it's user error but I have 5 scenes and variable conditions at the end of each scene to return it to the main menu but it only seems to work on the first scene ...
11 years ago
By Ericka Butler