Last Post Replies
Darrin Hayes
Am noticing on a slide with a text entry field, it's allowing the Enter button keypress to bypass the text entry and move to the results screen. I checked the trigger ...
11 years ago
By Lauren B
Kevin Thorn
Hey everyone,  I know I've seen this discussion before and not sure if it was ever resolved. While delivering Storyline training this week one of my participant's scre...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Renee Haran
Hi, Can any mobile folks out there give best practices on how to scale the size of a story for delivery on a mobile device, i.e. how to think about ratios, the way the...
11 years ago
By Susan Epps
Jon Hill
Hi Heroes, has anyone experienced and found a fix for this.  I’ve created a dialog window comprised of two text objects and a default button.  I’ve grouped them toget...
11 years ago
By Geert De Rycke
Binet Lee
Hi, I'm creating a drag and drop template, and I'm running into an unusual problem. My template works like this: 1. three types of objects: arrows with letters on them...
11 years ago
By Binet Lee
Bryan  Naas
My external USB microphone is not being recognized by default when I try to record audio in my storyline project.  Is there a way to select which microphone is used so...
11 years ago
By Raye Shilen
lisa alholm
Hi! I have some drag and drop interactions in my project.  In previous working versions, these worked fine.  Now however, they work fine when I preview the project, bu...
11 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Zeke Farrar
After a user enters a quiz bank I do not want them to be able to jump back into the course. Is this possible? Please advise.
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Corey Barr
I am trying to create a matching drag and drop quiz in Storyline. There are four choices with four corresponding matches, but the client would like us to add an additi...
11 years ago
By eLearning Development
Todd MacDonald
I'd like to give a user progressively more menu access as she moves though a course.  Can I set unique menus per Scene? Thanks
11 years ago
By Geert De Rycke
Vincent Santilli
I am trying to insert an Ipad template with narration into Presenter. I have viewed screeners on this. I am still getting a message cannot locate index.html or index.h...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Steve Benson
Windows 7 64-bit I have an issue where Storyline will randomly get stuck on top of other windows in my workspace. For examle, I have two monitors. On my left monitor, ...
11 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Alok Dubey
Hi, I have created a Resources tab and inserted some PDFs , can a learner download the same.If yes is there any way to prevent the learner from downloading it.
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Andrei Bei
I have a curiosity related to the offering interactive e-learning forms such as those made ​​with SL. On what type of learning you focus the most?
11 years ago
By Andrei Bei
Laura Rogers
Hi, I'm trying to make an interactive PDF in InDesign, and would love to make some quick 1-slide flash interactions in SL that I can insert into InDesign (I'm in CS6)....
11 years ago
By Laura Rogers
Marc S
Hi, I've been spending a while browsing the forums and web and have found Qs and As that have touched on these questions, but not sufficiently answered these specific ...
11 years ago
By Marc S
Kara Leyva
What is the best way to do this?
11 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Jason Dumois
Hey, We're developing a course in Storyline and want it to be viewable in HTML5 for iPad. We only want one source file for both versions and a majority of learners wil...
11 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
priyanka pandit
Hi, I am working on a slide wherein I have created 3 options for a question. And on selecting each option, we get a specific feedback. (This is not built in a quiz sli...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Kara Leyva
I read about saving the projects to a local drive... but besides that.. My project does not save... I have to save it as a new name every time  to publish the new cont...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson