Last Post Replies
Rachel Nickson
Hi, I want the following exercise within my e-learning: A collection of words, which I want the learner to be able to pick up and move into the correct category... For...
11 years ago
By Rachel Nickson
Kayla Burtch
I get the following long error when I try to import my Quizmaker file to storyline. I get the same error even in a new .story file so it is a problem on the quizmaker ...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
iTechLibrarian ;-)
Hello All, I'm trying to remove a course from the Player as the font size is not acceptable to the client. The delete button is not enabled when I try to select it fro...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Mohorea Ciprian
I updated my windows 8 from 7 to but i forgot to deactivate Articulate storyline, and now i am unable to register it :( What shoud I Do ?
11 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Ann Evans
Hi, Is it possible to link questions in questionbanks i.e. you have 10 random questions and want them linked in pairs so that there is a rule that if learner answered ...
11 years ago
By Ann Evans
Karl Gunter
Hi, Just exploring storyline functionality and to test the import sound I created a short 10 sec wav file using a handheld digital recorder (Olympus VN-2100PC). File s...
11 years ago
By Karl Gunter
Sarah Newman
I've been working in Storyline since August, and recently I've received a few (less than 5) complaints that a user is unable to get the sound to work. These users are ...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Liz Levine
Okay all you eLearning Heroes -- I need your help. I'm attaching some screen shots to help you help me. See PhysicianNoteWriting.jpg attached:  After taking the 7-que...
11 years ago
By Liz Levine
Sinchu Raj
HI Guys, I have created an application similation in strorylne, published file is creating so many problem in Ipad. its not loading properly , its stucks inbetween . i...
11 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
R G
Hello, How do I publish and/or convert an Articulate Storyline Project to a  mp4 format instead of HTML5 or self-executable? Thanks.
11 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Sherrie Adams
Hi- I am making a virtual phone for my companies Mobile App.  I have approx 200 pics in each version of the phone.  Currently I am clicking on each resizing and positi...
11 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Asish Menon
May I request your advice on a few aspects while we are preparing a course on PC and iPad: 1. Identified challenges in embedding video in Articulate storyline 2. Which...
11 years ago
By Dennis Hall
Christine Prescott
Hi All  I am faily new to Storyline. what I am trying to do is stop the user moving through the menu items until the timelines ends for each slide.  I have added cust...
11 years ago
By Christine Prescott
Todd MacDonald
Hello- Are  there any tips on keeping the video timeline and the slide timeline in synch when using the player (not the media) slider?  We are finding that when studen...
11 years ago
By Todd MacDonald
Todd MacDonald
I have a fairly complex navigation pad (a set of custom buttons that track progress and turn on and off based on that progress)  What I'm seeing is that sometimes when...
11 years ago
By Todd MacDonald
Kane Banes
Greetings, I recently created a 250+ slide course using screen recordings across multiple topics for clients to learn about the banks online banking platform. It has b...
11 years ago
By Kane Banes
Jane Brotchie
Inspired by Tom's blog post Convert your bullet points to interactive elearning with video, I'm planning to take the plunge to work out of my comfort zone and develop ...
11 years ago
By Jon Denenberg
Teresa Donnelly
Hello!  I am creating a few drag and drop scenarios in my course.  I have 8 answers and 2 drop targets.  When the learner drags all answers to the 2 possible drop site...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Stephanie  McClellan
Hi, I've created a drag and drop on several layers within my module.  I've set the primary object  (a book)  with states for correct and incorrect drops.  I've also se...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Ryan Starr
Good Afternoon, I have a few questions, all around the same theme... Is it possible to edit the Storyline Illustrated Characters... for example, add a logo to all o...
11 years ago
By Ryan Starr