Last Post Replies
Shannon Keating
I'm having problems with my Engage interactions in my published Storyline file.  I can publish to CD and everything works correctly, but that's the only output format ...
11 years ago
By Lou Mang
Adam Mac
I have recently been looking into some functionality offered by Engage - specifically the FAQ and Glossary, and Quizmaker - it appears to have more robust options than...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
PRAKASH B
Hi i am  sending file to display the answer(or feedback) of drag and  drop  in next slide(your wrong answer is displayed in next slide .i had attached file here please...
11 years ago
By PRAKASH B
Matthew  Stone
hi all, We have recently started using the Import Translation feature in Storyline - Amazing, isn't it? Is there a way to preserve some of the text formatting when im...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Paolo Pini
I've set up some slides so that a sound file plays automatically. I then want users to be able to click on an image on the slide so the same sound file plays again. I ...
11 years ago
By Mike Enders
OLGA ANASTASOPOULOU
Please give me instructions on how to uninstall the license from a pc and re-install it to the current pc. Thank you in advance
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Shailesh Nazare
Hi, We are using search feature of Storyline, it works pefectly in swf. However, HTML 5 output does not show search component when we checked on iPad. Please let me kn...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
jean graveline
I need to make a quiz in storyline with a countdown on each questions, at the end of the countdown the quiz jump automatically to the next question. Some people told m...
11 years ago
By jean graveline
Lucia Salters
Hi I have some buttons hyperlinking to pdf's located on an intranet. The links are not working - client gets an error message. Any advice? Thanks, Lucia
11 years ago
By Geert De Rycke
Andy Nock
Hi, I have a course that I have set within the publish - LMS - LMS Reporting - set to incomplete/complete.  Unfortunately when uploaded to our LMS, when complete this ...
11 years ago
By Lucia Salters
Diane Peters
Hi Heroes! I'm in the process of converting a Presenter course to Storyline with a lot of interactive .swf files published from Captivate 4, AS2. When I try to import ...
11 years ago
By Cindy Gogets
Carrie Derner
I'm building a really rough draft of a course for a client. One of the scenes has a simple video I created on the base layer. There are buttons that are set to show on...
11 years ago
By Brenda Heilman
Rachel Nickson
Hi, I've come to a dry area of a topic that I'm working on and have come up with the idea of the learners watching an interview Q&A style (to keep the learning var...
11 years ago
By Rachel Nickson
Geert De Rycke
Hi all, have you noticed that when you open a SL-file and just "copy" an object and "paste" it in another SL-file, the original file is marked as modified. Cheers Geert
11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Jin Hiya
Hi Is there a way of displaying notes somewhere outside of the main screen?  I am using notes as closed captions for my course but the notes box, when expanded downwar...
11 years ago
By Jin Hiya
Ranu James
I am creating a course and when I publish the course the 'voice' does not speak in the narrator/voice over.  When I look at the product in storyine it has the yellow b...
11 years ago
By Ranu James
Suzanne White
I am new to building courses with Storyline and am trying to reduce my file size.  When a user answers a question correctly, I would like for the course to ask  her if...
11 years ago
By Suzanne White
Joe Slawski
Hi, everyone. We're collecting the learner's user ID as a text variable at the beginning of a quiz, and we'd like to display it on the Print Results page. Does anyone...
11 years ago
By Joe Slawski
Mark Fernley
Hello, I'm new to storyline and still learning. I was wondering if someone can explain to me on how to change the colour of the font in the definition section of the g...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Marianne Goossens
When importing an Engage interaction in a Storyline presentation, the Resources Tab displays behind the Engage and is not visible in the Player.  Now you can not acces...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson