Last Post Replies
Misha Milshtein
When I modify the colors of the player, the colors I chose only show up in the browser, but in iPad they stay default-grey. Is there anything I am missing? Thank you
almost 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
frank yang
Hi, I'm wondering if there's a solution for this kind of issue. We don't want to use the built-in MENU, but we need the NOTES, and we dont want it on the side. Could ...
almost 12 years ago
By frank yang
Jamie Morgan
I have tried to publish as a Word document several times and each time I get an error saying that Articulate Storyline has encountered a problem and needs to close. Ha...
almost 12 years ago
By R Adam
Gary Wong
Hi: My presentations only contains slides and each slide has a silent video associated with each presentation. I usually create them using a program in PPT and then im...
almost 12 years ago
By Dave Fulle
Rich Beaudrie
I seemed to have some how closed the trigger/layer pane on the right of my screen.  How do I get it back.  I really liked it Thanks Rich
almost 12 years ago
By Rich Beaudrie
Diana Scott
I built a Storyline course and imported a Quizmaker quiz at the end.  It is in its own scene and it just inserted each question as an individual slide.  I removed thos...
almost 12 years ago
By Diana Scott
Kelly Hollowell
Does anyone know if/where you can save a written script for each scene? It would help with audio recording.
almost 12 years ago
By Kelly Hollowell
Diego Naves
Hello guys, I've been working on a storyline project for the last 2 days, and yesterday the file just stop working, when i try to open it  the storyline don't even sho...
almost 12 years ago
By Diego Naves
Hiten Hirani
Storyline is supposed to have all the features/functionality of Articulate Presenter so i assume this should be possible, but i just can find where you would add the s...
almost 12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Mohan Kumar
Hi How to add timing in progress bar of storyline?
almost 12 years ago
By Michael Fimian
Michael Rosenberger
I found some funkiness with trying to create multiple master slides that each have a different theme applied to them, or even to change the theme on master slides. Her...
almost 12 years ago
By Claudio Neukum
Mohan Kumar
Hi all My Trail version Expired. Again Trail version installed but it is asking Activation code. Please help me?
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Lucia Salters
Hi fellow Storyliners Here is a short module I did for my son's Grade 1 class on the Summer Olympics 2012. Some of the graphics are not the best quality as time was sh...
almost 12 years ago
By Lucia Salters
Doug Rose
Hi Very Helpful Community, I have several layers that have people popping in and out and pointing at things.  Throughout all of this I have a .wav file that narrates t...
almost 12 years ago
By Doug Rose
Joy Mickle
After publication I created a zipped file and saved it to my desktop. However, when I attempt to open the course I only see an open window in Explorer with "Done" in t...
almost 12 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Karen  Kasper
I'm having trouble with hot spots in Storyline. I've used them successfully before, but now I have a bunch of hot spots over options in a drop-down list, each with a t...
almost 12 years ago
By Karen Kasper
Meike Kuschel
I´m working on a very large storyline project. Initially I always checked if the trigger to PDF files works after publishing, but at some point I stopped checking, bec...
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Lynda Stafford
Hello. I recently uploaded two courses, created in Presenter, to my Wordpress website. They worked fine. Today (yes, in less than 1 day! - LOVE IT) I converted one to ...
almost 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
On my TO Do list, Jeanette's 7 easy ways to emphasize text: http://articulate-community.s3.amazonaws.com/jeanette/TextEmphasis/player.html Very nice, thanks Jeanette! ...
almost 12 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Laura  Heilman
Hi All, Just getting started with AS and encountered my first challenge.  I have not been able to import the .pptx slides for our yearly compliance modules into AS.  I...
almost 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson