Last Post Replies
Yadin Tzaban
Hi all, I made a quiz in Storyline and I want to insert it into a Powerpoint that I made earlier. (I know i can import the PPT to Storyline) I want to continue worki...
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Sharon  Leah
Hi,  I downloaded the trial version of Storyline yesterday and spent a little time trying some of the features. After hearing that design options are limited at this t...
almost 12 years ago
By Jill McNair
john faulkes
I am concepting several new packages at present, some of which might need recourse to a contract programmer  if I need to pass variable values in and out of Storyline....
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jan Wagner
I like the behavior of markers and how easy they are to use. However, I would like to connect a marker popup to a free-form hotspot. Is this possible? Best, Jan
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Nekia Evans
I am currently using Articulate Studio '09.  I have also been able to use the beta version of storyline (I LOVE IT) for some projects.  I have a new colleague that wil...
almost 12 years ago
By Nekia Evans
Ingrid Johnston
Hi All, I am still very new to elearning and course development but have come to know and love this community for its great support, feedback and occasional belly ...
almost 12 years ago
By Ingrid Johnston
Geoff Saunders
I'm trying out Storyline and I must say on the whole it is very impressive. I've created some test courses for iPad and they work very well, although I can't get the t...
almost 12 years ago
By Geoff Saunders
Sam Carter
Is there a search filter so results will only show threads from the Storyline forum?
almost 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Rebecca Goia
Is it possible to only have the result slide appear if the user gets the answer wrong? I set up a results slide and I'm allowing the user to try the quiz 3 times. Afte...
almost 12 years ago
By Rebecca Goia
Mario Urquia
Hello Heroes! First off, let me say that I am in love with Articulate Storyline. Ever since Authorware was sadly decommissioned, I've been longing for a powerful e-Lea...
almost 12 years ago
By Mario Urquia
Michael Dempsey
Hello all, I'd like to address the learner by name in one of my courses. At the same time, I'd like to track their names on Articulate Online. What I'm trying to avoid...
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Justin Wilcox
Articulate is looking for a Sr. Technical Support Engineer to join our award winning support team. Apply online if you think you have what it takes or know someone who...
almost 12 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Sunil Adhikari
Is there a way to change the Player template Next button to hidden state? I wanted to hide the next button and add a trigger to change it to normal state when the time...
almost 12 years ago
By Sunil Adhikari
Adhir Anand
Hi One thing I've noticed in Storyline is the absence of a tool tip option on hyperlinking a word. Is there any way to add a tool tip, like in Powerpoint, while hyperl...
almost 12 years ago
By Adhir Anand
cynthia Kuni
Hi Guys What possibilities are there for and accounting type question for users with table / spreadsheet type questions (requiring that blocks be filled in)
almost 12 years ago
By cynthia Kuni
mitesh mistry
Hi,  I added .mp4 videos in Storyline. I have already converted the video in .mp4 format so that it can play in iPad. But when I published it using Storyline, size of ...
almost 12 years ago
By mitesh mistry
Devon Hoff
Hello, I am investigating purchasing storyline to create some training for clients.  My question is if I create a course can I publish it to a CD and mail it to my cli...
almost 12 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Jeff Miller
I have been using Storyline for a week now, and spend my time shifting between the computer and a book discussing how to program my lesson I'm building. One thing I've...
almost 12 years ago
By Jeff Miller
Marty King
I'm finally getting to use Storyline! I've been working an an SAP project the last 15 months. I have five buttons the user clicks on to reveal a definition. I've had n...
almost 12 years ago
By Marty King
Alan Bourne
Hi All, Currently I have one video on a slide which auto-plays, and I want it so that when the video ends, it sends you to the next slide. However, when I use a 'when ...
almost 12 years ago
By Bill Harnage