Last Post Replies
UF_Buck Buchholz
I'm testing the 30-day trial of Storyline. I took an existing PowerPoint course that we have already created and enhanced with Articulate. When I export it to our webs...
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Ramon Smitherman
I have a coruse a custoemr is viewing.  It works for me but when they launch it the spinner starts and it never progresses.  They are using IE version 8. I have sugges...
almost 12 years ago
By Ramon Smitherman
James Brandwood
Hi Everyone, I am currently updating a module made with Studio into Storyline and have inserted the relevent quiz. In Studio it was set so the user would have to pass ...
almost 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Jérôme HIDALGO
Hi all! I have a problem when I import an Engage interaction in Storyline. The ressources at the Topbar Right in Player Tabs are hidden (backward the Engage interactio...
almost 12 years ago
By Jérôme HIDALGO
James Brandwood
Hi Everyone, I have hit a hurdle that I really wasn't expecting. I want my module to be viewed in order but i don't care if the learner goes back to view earlier parts...
almost 12 years ago
By James Brandwood
Shari Hanlon
Using Storyline for the first time...so excited! I've been looking for the way to synch my audio with my animations...I'm sure I'm looking right at it but it is eludin...
almost 12 years ago
By Shari Hanlon
Ryan Martin
I'm building a little (7 pics) image gallery, with thumbnails. The main image will take up the whole slide, and I'm trying to develop this as streamlined and efficient...
almost 12 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Deb Bowden
Haven't found a solution on this forum, so I'm reaching out for help.  I am unable to publish any of my Storyline content to our Moodle LMS.    Although all publishing...
almost 12 years ago
By Deb Bowden
Jenny Anderson
I have multiple (3) text entry fields on a slide.  The text entry field needs to have five (5) characters in order to move forward.  I can't figure out how to validate...
almost 12 years ago
By Jenny Anderson
Gerry Wasiluk
Need some feedback on a prototype that I'm working on . . . For my former employer, I have a small Storyline project to develop a module on leaders as developers of th...
almost 12 years ago
By Rebecca Hay
Jennifer Bircher
Hi - I am loving building my own simulations in Storyline! I've run into one glitch, which I can't figure out. I can send the file, but in a nutshell, here it is: I ha...
almost 12 years ago
By vic matthews
Nicole D
What do I need to do to have my url links open? Is there something I need to do when publishing? Thanks!
almost 12 years ago
By Nicole D
Jeff Gallus
Hello All, I'm a newbie to Articulate and find Storyline an engaging product.  I'm wondering what's really involved to publish a Storyline course to be downloaded to r...
almost 12 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Karen Torres
Hi We are producing math modules involving exponents. The exponents appear correctly in the notes section of the file, but when we publish the superscripting goes away...
almost 12 years ago
By Karen Torres
Ari Avivi
Here is my challenge. I have a audio track that is approximately 90 seconds long.  In that 90 seconds I transition through about 6 or seven layers.  Is there a way to ...
almost 12 years ago
By Ari Avivi
Joanne Polichetti
If published to web, will the module "bookmark" if the learner leaves and then returns?  The module will not be on an LMS...just an intranet site. Thank you!
almost 12 years ago
By Joanne Polichetti
Eric Nalian
I forgot where to find this - Where is the estimated course length displayed?
almost 12 years ago
By Eric Nalian
Johannes Lystbæk
Hi everyone! First of all, thanks a million Articulate, for providing this great authoring tool! I have a problem with my engage interactions, which I have imported in...
almost 12 years ago
By Johannes Lystbæk
Ted Hildebrandt
Hi, This is a newbie question:  I'm developing content and animations in Adobe Edge and Flash and just plain HTML. Can I pull these pages directly into Storyline.  Sup...
almost 12 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Louise Greenhoff
Please can someone help me? I have a navigation page which I have added buttons with triggers that when all the buttons are visited then a second layer shows. The issu...
almost 12 years ago
By Louise Greenhoff