Last Post Replies
Taylor Sikes
Hi,  I feel like I am trying to do something simple and it is not working for me.  I want to add two buttons to the base layer of a slide and set triggers as follows:...
almost 12 years ago
By Annie Jean
Ana Almeida
Hi there, is there any place where I can find some pre-made scenarios or graphics to use in my storyline courses? Tks
almost 12 years ago
By Ana Almeida
Sherry Rose
In the first scene - objectives slide the learner should be able to simply click the Next buttton to preview three columns of Objectives... the third objective refuses...
almost 12 years ago
By Annie Jean
Stefaan Van Eenoo
Hi all, Is somebody willing to send me a sample published Soryline course for the LMS ? Player options: Prompt to resume and Ignore flash cookies when running from L...
almost 12 years ago
By Stefaan Van Eenoo
Mandy c.
Hello Friends: I found many cliparts in office.com but cannot ungrouped at all. Is there anyway to solve this?
almost 12 years ago
By Sayuj Ravindran
Michele Hairston
I am having a problem with my text boxes with bulleted list not having the feature to build using animation. I was able to do it in one slide but I have about 20 o...
almost 12 years ago
By Michele Hairston
Lu Post
I've created a Storyline course and want to use a custom pause and play button to control the imported audio file instead of the seekbar. My pause button sits on top o...
almost 12 years ago
By Lu Post
Paul Shorr
Where do I find the control to customize the button and text colors on the dialog box that come up when you have not selected any answers to a question but click SUBMI...
almost 12 years ago
By Paul Shorr
raymond seguin
I posted this question a few days ago, no response(s). Will try again. Thanks! Hi, I am working with a trial version of Storyline and have to say it has been pretty g...
almost 12 years ago
By Leah Hemeon
Misha Milshtein
No matter what I do, my iPad output does now display important swfs, can someone offer a word of advise? I know about the rules and limitations, and I am trying a simp...
almost 12 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Fiona Quigley
Hi all, Is there a way of hiding pages from your menu navigation? I have a help page that I only want to display through a new help tab on the player within a lightbox...
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Dean Phillips
I am researching the possibility to have the left handed sidebar collapse or (hide) to allow more viewable content at the slide level. This will allow the user to view...
almost 12 years ago
By Jill McNair
matt steele
So I believe one of the coolest features of presenter, or powerpoint, depends how you look at it, was the ability to create animations using the flash once animations....
almost 12 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Abby Waterman
In one scene, I've imported a .swf originally created in Captivate 5, and want to follow it with another .swf created in Camtasia 7.1 (got Storyline mid-project). I ha...
almost 12 years ago
By Abby Waterman
Tracy Marshall
I just got approved! Anyone interested in meeting up to talk SL, let me know!
almost 12 years ago
By Tracy Marshall
Jill McNair
Hi everybody, This community has inspired me with so many amazing Storyline projects.  Thought I would challenge myself to make my own contribution.  My quest:  Find a...
almost 12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Jason Morris
I'm unsure of how to transition a user to the next slide or layer after a "jump to URL/file" trigger has been activated.  Specifically, I have a slide with a hotspot....
almost 12 years ago
By Hugh Gardner
Johanna Rasmusson
Hi! I'm trying to figure out the correct reporting and tracking options for Agresso LMS integration. I've tried Passed/Failed for tracking quiz result, but the course...
almost 12 years ago
By Johanna Rasmusson
Jessica Smith
Hi - I have created an interactive simulation course (using try mode screen recording) with 6 slides in total. When I preview the course in Storyline it advances smoot...
almost 12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Jennifer Bircher
Hi, has anyone run into issues with low memory while running Storyline? I ran into this yesterday for the first time. I'm using a company-issued laptop, which is prett...
almost 12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk