Last Post Replies
Celestial Holmes
I have a course that will be customer-facing (will not be in LMS).  If I pull in a survey created in Quizmaker, is it possible to see/track the results?
almost 12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Barbara Herman
I'm new to Storyline and I'm trying to create an animated slide with a replay button, but I can't figure it out, can this be done? If yes, how do you do it? If no, doe...
almost 12 years ago
By Barbara Herman
Mike Bethany
When using the HTML 5 version scores for wrong answers are not counted. So for instance if you have the score for a right answer at 10 and the score for a wrong answer...
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Huw Williams
Not sure if this has been answered before so sorry if I am repeating! I have a slide template and want to do layers but use another template. I can't seem to add in th...
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Anne Strehler
We downloaded the trial version of Storyline last week - it worked fine. Opened fast, no problem. We then entered our activation codes following the purchase of the ne...
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Dan Strong
Since the final release of storyline Im getting a message when using HTML5 in eFront LMS. Error - unable to acquire LMS API, content may not play properly and results ...
almost 12 years ago
By Dan Strong
Richard Campbell
In looking at the feature set of Engage 12, I see that this new interaction is forthcomining. Is this type of functionality possible in Storyline? I am obviously guess...
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Beth Ipock
Loving the tool!  And thanks to my "personal trainer," Bruce Graham, I've already tweaked this a bit. But I would love some expert advise on this short course I publi...
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Julie B.
Hi Heroes, One question, tiny question on a tiny 'item' in the screencasting part of SL In my (View it) recording demo, there is an item (for which I could not find ...
almost 12 years ago
By Julie B.
Julie B.
Hi Heroes! Can my learners shuffle the views with a simple click.button such as we could add within an Articulate Studio project? I cannot fidn this feature anymore......
almost 12 years ago
By Julie B.
Octavio Ortega
Hi i have a little problem i hope someone helps me. I recently published a storyline project to web, in the beginning of the course exist a text entry field where i as...
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Daniel Holthouse
Hello, I am brand new to Storyline, coming over from Captivate, and I'm enjoying it so far! One of the things I have not figured out, though, is how to customize and/...
almost 12 years ago
By Daniel Holthouse
Andrew Sellon
Hi, all!  Apologies if this query is answered elsewhere in the Forums, but I couldn't find it. I'm going to be importing individual audio clips onto my Storyline slide...
almost 12 years ago
By Andrew Sellon
Bud Keegan
Love Storyline btw-- been using Articulate for years now and it is a huge improvement on an already very successful product Ok, my queries-- I've published my first pr...
almost 12 years ago
By Bud Keegan
Hugh Gardner
Ok, so what began as a exercise to teach myself triggers better, has become a obsession to make it work.  What I have, is a piece of a puzzle interaction I will develo...
almost 12 years ago
By John U
Steve Blane
I just published a SL module that has three sections of questions - the first 15 are T/F, the other two are multiple choice.   When I preview the T/F scene everything ...
almost 12 years ago
By Steve Blane
Bud Keegan
Just tried it-- Engage interactions don't work, audio doesn't roll over and my vids are happening due to MIME issues Is there a tutorial on this?
almost 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Catherine Conley
When I try to click on an individual item on a slide, it keeps selecting the box I have set as the background instead of the item I am trying to select. I sent the bac...
almost 12 years ago
By Catherine Conley
Sherry Sesler
Is there a widget that can be inserted into Storyline so the learner can record their “sales pitch” and hear it on playback? It would not need to be stored.   Thanks! ...
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
M. Bosscher
While trying to save my storyline file to my desktop i get the following error.  I've tried to save it to our network drive, to a flash drive, and I get the following ...
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt