Last Post Replies
Chantelle N
Hi all, I'm using the "Simple Tabs" template but have a question about using the similar functionality on other objects. I want to add a "reset" button to the the pa...
almost 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
brandi pletcher
I inserted a large power point presentation into storyline that contained custom animations. They do not work in story line is there anyway to preserve them? Also some...
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Bruce Graham
My front/menu page consists of 5 x long hotspots over 5 x menu items. On iPad in the Library - you can see them displayed. I'd take a screen dump, but do not know how ...
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Richard Jensen
Hi! I'm new to Storyline (aren´t we all...?) and I really like what I see. It took me a week to make up my mind and buy it, but now it´s mine! =) I´ve been working i S...
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Aditya Joseph
Hi, I am using the try mode of a recording and I want to do the following: For attempt 1 →There will be no hint For incorrect attempt 1 Normal...
almost 12 years ago
By Aditya Joseph
Sam Carter
This is a Storyline question, hang in there till the end In Presenter, I have several slides that require background audio to be mixed with the narration.  I need to ...
almost 12 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Blake Arakaki
Is there a way to control the size of what appears in the Web Object?  That is, I'm directing it to a site but it is coming in larger than I want such that right and b...
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Todd Thornton
I just started testing the latest Firefox mobile browser (the page renders are typically very quick) and while I'm encountering the normal mobile type issues, I'm wond...
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Han Li
Hi I tried to use Javascript to print the current slide, but it turns out to be a blank page. The javascript i used is : windows.print(); Is there something wrong or a...
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Sarah Schillen
In storyline I have added both a document and a url as resources that I would like to be available throughout the presentation. When I "preview" the training after cli...
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Magda Diaz
I am having a problem with state changes. This problem has happened several times before and I fixed it with a hack but I am hoping there is an easy solution out there...
almost 12 years ago
By Magda Diaz
Patrice Sigmon
Don't know if anyone else has reported this, but the tooltip for the Decrease Indent button on the Storyline Home ribbon says "Decease Indent." See the attached screen...
almost 12 years ago
By Patrice Sigmon
Adam Larson
I'm working on a Win 7 machine and and working on rebuilding a project in Storyline that was originally done in presenter.   Everything was going fine until i started ...
almost 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Ken Cortnik
I've created a menu slide that branches to six difference topics.  Once the user finishes a topic there is a trigger that takes them back to the menu page to choose an...
almost 12 years ago
By Ken Cortnik
John Black
Would it be difficult to have two quiz answers on a single screen? The answers are ‘5’ and ‘2,’ in that order. I would like the learner to get both values for the answ...
almost 12 years ago
By Annie Jean
Fiona Quigley
Is there anyway to stop text displayed from a variable which captures user input from getting too small on screen? When I type into a textinput box and then try to dis...
almost 12 years ago
By Fiona Quigley
Andrew Gould
I have just created a very simple short test course consisting of three short MP4s generated in Camtasia at 708x540 resolution.  My goal is to produce a course that ca...
almost 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Kate Leifheit
Hey, Everyone, I just want to make sure, is there anyway to make the player text on Articulate Storyline bigger? Such as making "Resources" bigger, and the glossary t...
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Bingjie Hu
Hi everyone, I'm trying to create a drag and drop activity where the first few items have already been placed correctly for the user to see as examples. They are then ...
almost 12 years ago
By Bingjie Hu
Sol Moh
Hi. I made a flash animation and set the srame rate on 12 frame per second then i insert in a storyline . in preview it plays at very high speed. how i can set the speed?
almost 12 years ago
By Sol Moh