Last Post Replies
Paul H.
Yup, I'm a newbie. (The questions is probably self-evident in this regard.) I have created a customized slide that I wish to placed into Articulate presentation. Howev...
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Fraser M
Hi There, I bought the release version of Storyline and I'd like to be able to import a community engage interaction like the carousel or flipbook. (http://www.builtby...
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jim Hogan
Existing PowerPoints cannot be imported. I an using PowerPoint 2007 and running Windows 7, 64 Bit. I have tried the fixes in Storyline support to no avail. I am using ...
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Joe Countryman
Is there any way to have a "next button" appear after a drag and drop activity is complete?  The activity does not need to be scored, I dont want the user clicking ahe...
almost 12 years ago
By Joe Countryman
Andrew Payer
Below is a screen shot of my trigger for a button.  in preview the button disappears when cursor over it but does not reappear after cursor leaves button. Articulate s...
almost 12 years ago
By Andrew Payer
Kevin Pallister
Is there a limit on the complexity of flash files that can be imported to storyline. Also Ive imported a couple of basic swfs and they work fine when viewing on the we...
almost 12 years ago
By Kevin Thorn
Tee W
Hi, All, Is it possible to create Japanese Kenji or Chinese Characters Strokes Order Animation by Storyline? Please refer to the following video. Any idea? Really appr...
almost 12 years ago
By Tee W
Jim Hogan
Using trial version  of Storyline the illustrated cahracters are disjointed and photo cahracters only show a quarter of picture once inserted. I am using Windows 7, 64...
almost 12 years ago
By Hugh Gardner
Daniela Schiano di Cola
Hi everyone, I'm trying to create a new drag and drop activity for our course. I have a vision for it but I'm having a hard time realizing how I can make it work with ...
almost 12 years ago
By Annie Jean
Gerry Wasiluk
Any one know of an explanation somewhere that simply and effectively explains the situation with HTML 5, Flash and iOS and all the differences between them at a high l...
almost 12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Kevin Pallister
Hi i have created a storyline presentation which includes a button that loads a pdf when clicked. When i publish this to my ipad the pdf button no longer loads the pdf...
almost 12 years ago
By Kevin Pallister
Jessie Pincus
Hi!  I'm working with the trial version of Storyline and plan to buy the paid version once the time runs out.  I've encountered a problem where I create my presentatio...
almost 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Han Li
I want to send an certificate to a specified email address after my students finish all the quizzes.  I assume that my students do not have their outlook set up.  Is j...
almost 12 years ago
By Jérôme HIDALGO
Niall O'Malley
I'm trying to find out if it's possible to convert all of our existing courses that were created using Presenter '09 into Storyline for output so that they are playabl...
almost 12 years ago
By Russell Still
Jinnie  Ong
Hi, I am new in using storyline, I wonder if I import a flash object in storyline and publish for IOS, can the flash object working in IOS? Please advice. Thank you
almost 12 years ago
By Jinnie Ong
Bruce Graham
Hi, A small quandary... I have a slide with 6 x images. Each links to a single "explanation". Each image has a Visited state where the green "tickmark" shows. Proble...
almost 12 years ago
By Garry Hargreaves
Jose Halupa
The images shows what I want to achieve.  I want to the give learner the ability to choose what content they consume first.  So in this example I have three pieces of ...
almost 12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Gerry Wasiluk
Just submitted this as bug.  Look at the line of regular 14-point Arial Narrow text below and the spacing between some of the characters (especially the "t's).  Far to...
almost 12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Todd Thornton
In Storyline, when viewing a drag and drop quiz question, it seems a little off to me because you click on one item and the next button gets connected and as a result ...
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt