Last Post Replies
R Adam
Hi, I'm trying to create a view mode steps of an application. I need to select some uncontinuous parts of my video capture. But, when I go to "Action Fine Tuning" and ...
almost 12 years ago
By R Adam
Timothy Phillips
I am trying to build and interaction with two graphics (side-by-side). When you click one graphic the other becomes hidden and text from a different layer appears, and...
almost 12 years ago
By Timothy Phillips
Account 1
Hi All, I am wondering if anyone else has experience very slow response time when working in slides with a Drag and Drop interaction. When I click on an object SL dela...
almost 12 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Mandy c.
Hello Experts: I have seen demo on http://sl-beta.s3.amazonaws.com/stickout/story.html. I wonder how to this which when I drag the picture from left to the space it tr...
almost 12 years ago
By 콘텐츠 개발담당
James Brandwood
Hi Everyone, I am making a software simulation which involves a drag and drop action (Such a great new feature). I was hoping to make this drag and drop action a trigg...
almost 12 years ago
By Ron Price
Devon Rubin
I have been working on a Storyline project on one computer.  After copying the .story file to a second computer and open the project, the text on all of the slides is ...
almost 12 years ago
By Devon Rubin
Jill Sirois
I have an animated shape on the base layer of a slide.  I have hidden the shape on a secondary layer but it is still animating when the layer is played.  Any thoughts ...
almost 12 years ago
By Vispi Baria
zola anderson
I love storyline. It is so addictive. Playing with the triggers and variables allow me to create amazing courses, with no programming skills at all. I have a valid Pre...
almost 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Tracy Parish
Okay, so I will now admit that today was the first day I tried using this option.  I just hadn't the need before today. WOW.  All I can say is, what a really cool feat...
almost 12 years ago
By Russell Still
Jennifer St. George
Hello, I am building a course which will contain English and another language.  The learner selects the language on the first page and then using triggers, I'm loading...
almost 12 years ago
By Jennifer St. George
Michelle Thomas
I am having difficulty importing my .xml files into the current player in Storyline. Every time I try, it sends me an errors message saying that it isn't supported.  I...
almost 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Luke Dart
Calling all Articulites! I have an interesting challenge from work, a client has asked for their current training to work on an iPad, the problem is that they are all ...
almost 12 years ago
By Luke Dart
Michelle Thomas
Hello -  I would like to import a slide template that I had created for PowerPoint, into Storyline. Is this possible, and if so, what are the steps to get my XML file ...
almost 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Russell Still
I've only tried this on my iPad 1 (got my iPad 2 on charge). The video on the home screen (by clicking the white document on the lower left) along with it's rectangula...
almost 12 years ago
By Russell Still
Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
I'd like to know what the Articulate default settings are for the different button states so that I can mimic them when I create my own buttons. I'm referring to fill,...
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Fabrice Darrigrand
I can't seem to get the hang of it. Can someone please explain in simple terms how the master/feedback slide work ? Or how to use them properly ? Can I add custom text...
almost 12 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Bruce Graham
Hi, Are there any limitations on image Zoom? I have a layer with an image of a table (.png), and added a Zoom Picture. All works as expected. It did not show up on ba...
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Peter Worth
Has anyone tried publishing a storyline project for the iPad that includes any SWF's with AS3 in? Does it work?  I don't know if I just misread what Storyline can and ...
almost 12 years ago
By Peter Worth
Gareth Humphris
I'd like to have Storyline 'branch' at a point into one of 6 scenarios - but I want it to be a random one every time.... Example - Lesson on English Small Talk - at on...
almost 12 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Simon Perkins
I can't remember seeing this mentioned anywhere so thought I'd throw it in as a feature request.  IMO it would be darn useful to have the choice of enabling/disabling ...
almost 12 years ago
By Jill McNair