Last Post Replies
Stephanie Powner
Embarrassed to be asking this as I think I must be doing something fundamentally wrong.  I have created a slide layer with text and an image.  The layer is on the time...
almost 12 years ago
By Richard Karel
joe smith
Hi Everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows of any limitations (real or practical) for Storyline as to how many slides it can comfortably handle.  For example, I'd l...
almost 12 years ago
By Simon Perkins
James  Kocher
I'd like to use true/false variables to affect an object or layer. So basically if a user selects an item, i want a checklist to update that is not necessarily on that...
almost 12 years ago
By James Kocher
Chat54 .
Hi there feller Articulators,  I have downloaded the Business Circles template from the downloads section because I like the ticks that Tom had put into the template, ...
almost 12 years ago
By Chat54 .
Scott Kolts
I would like to create a process flow that will always be visible to the user as they progress through the course. It would be a simple, horizontally-aligned flow char...
almost 12 years ago
By Scott Kolts
David Anderson
Here's one way to  show learners a specific slide layer based on the current number of tries they've attempted. We only need one variable to track the attempts and can...
almost 12 years ago
By David Anderson
Michelle Thomas
Where can I locate the trigger panel? Mine appears to be MIA.
almost 12 years ago
By Michelle Thomas
joann lynch
I'm looking for the isolated objects that the illustrated characters use in the poses. In particular I need the briefcase and desk. Periodically my leading lady needs ...
almost 12 years ago
By joann lynch
Wim van den Bosch
Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me out with 2 issues I am having with a drag&drop question. 1. Although I have set the drag item and the drop target correct, ...
almost 12 years ago
By Wim van den Bosch
Al Miller
How can I change the name of the "Author" in the Articulate Mobile Player? I want to change it from my name to our company name.  Thanks.
almost 12 years ago
By Al Miller
Jim Leichliter
Is there a way to use variables to show a caption with slide X of Y?  I tried using a counter variable but that gets messy when the Learner starts jumping around in a ...
almost 12 years ago
By Jim Leichliter
Jim Rehmann
I'm going to use Storyline to create a website with a portrait orientation, which I know I can do, but can I vary the size of the scene for different scenes? For examp...
almost 12 years ago
By David Anderson
David Janus
If there is anyone out there who can tackle this one - I would greatly appreciate it: We've built an enterprise scale assessment management system very similar to Que...
almost 12 years ago
By David Janus
Kathy Porter
I have been trying to insert a new slide in my project and when I hit the New Slide button, I get an error message that Storyline has stopped working. Then it dumps me...
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Frances Steinberg
Am I missing something?  I can't figure out how to insert clipart into Storyline and am having to construct things in PPT and then save as a picture.  Is there a bette...
almost 12 years ago
By Russell Still
Gary Wong
I have read the support article "How to view Storyline content on an iPad without an Internet connection".  It is stated that I must connect to download the files into...
almost 12 years ago
By Russell Still
vivek rawat
What is the new feature in html 5??
almost 12 years ago
By Eric Nalian
Darren Mc Neill
Is it possible to change the Submit button text from "Submit" to something else like: "Check" , or "Are you Correct?" or is it possible to create a custom button to do...
almost 12 years ago
By Kevin Thorn
Jo-Anne Satterly
If I build a course or quiz in HTML 5, will it be useable / viewable by those that don't have HTML 5 browsers?
almost 12 years ago
By Jo-Anne Satterly
Wendy Farmer
Hi I have created a motion path animation in a ppt slide which I have imported into Storyline.  The animation doesn't work. Is there any documentation for Storyline si...
almost 12 years ago
By Wendy Farmer