Last Post Replies
Michelle Thomas
Hello -  I would like to import a slide template that I had created for PowerPoint, into Storyline. Is this possible, and if so, what are the steps to get my XML file ...
12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Craig Gauci
HI I am trying out StoryLine to see if it can be a replacement authoring tool for my software simulations I create in Captivate. I am trying to create a simulation in ...
12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Michelle Thomas
Does anyone know how you build an interactive glossary in SL?  Any tutorial links would be great!
12 years ago
By Jill McNair
Larry Hart
Please excuse my ignorance as I am currently evaluating the Storyline Product. I need to monitor student attendance e.g. if they logged in or not, how long they stayed...
12 years ago
By Russell Still
raymond seguin
Hi, I am working with a trial version of Storyline and have to say it has been pretty good so far. (makes me wonder why we purchased Articulate '09 Very confused, how...
12 years ago
By raymond seguin
Tracy Parish
I finally finished a large course with Storyline.  Love the final product that I was able to create and publish. My only issue is that I'm so engrossed in playing with...
12 years ago
By Russell Still
Efrat Maor
Since we're so used to having all the advanced PP options, we were disappointed to see how many of them (animations??!!!) does not exist in Storyline.  Since we unders...
12 years ago
By Jamie Morgan
Lionel Chan
Hi all, Just created a new Storyline draft project, everything is fine except at startup I get this: Have a look at yourself here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26395180/Pe...
12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Daniela Schiano di Cola
Hi, We've been using Storyline since it was released and it's allowed us to use the R-L function for our slide text perfectly fine until today. For some reason we don'...
12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Laura Robinson
Hi all, I've discovered when I've been using back buttons on my slides that for some reason, the slide it goes back to doesn't show up at the start of the timeline - ...
12 years ago
By Laura Robinson
Ana Almeida
Hi there! I've been dealing with a problem with triggers. When I build a screen with multiple layers simulating a dialogue, I use triggers in each conversation caption...
12 years ago
By Annie Jean
Leslie Adams
Hi, I have a client who is very interested in content accessible offline on iPads. I see that Storyline content can be published to mobile devices using the mobile app...
12 years ago
By Leslie Adams
Remi Bath
Hello all, I have just read a spot explaining the limitations of Engage Interacttions in Storyline (Flah so not deplaoyable everywhere, tweaking so a whole interaction...
12 years ago
By Remi Bath
C B
I just ran a screen capture session and it seems a dialog box did not make it into the capture. I was capturing the action of creating a new file using some app. When ...
12 years ago
By Mark Fletcher
Fabrice Darrigrand
Dear heroes, I had this idea that instead of navigation buttons inside my slide I was going to use a hotspot that shows a layer where my navigation buttons are. I've m...
12 years ago
By Fabrice Darrigrand
Ana Almeida
Hi there, I would like to know if it's possible to add color (visible in presentation) to an hotspot. I would like people to see where is suposed to click to access co...
12 years ago
By Ana Almeida
Ryan Gray
I am having trouble getting character expressions to change on my results slide, when the learner achieves a pass i want happy characters but if they achieve a fail i ...
12 years ago
By Ryan Gray
Ted Hildebrandt
Greetings, On the quizzes can I do the following: a) house 10,000 multiple choice questions? b) group the questions into categories and sub-categories and specify dif...
12 years ago
By Ted Hildebrandt
Jilly T
Hi all, Long time reader, first time poster! I've made a drag and drop interaction that consists of 4 columns, with words that appear one at a time; the words need to ...
12 years ago
By Jilly T
Stephen L. Colucci, Ph.d.
We have some ginormous courses that take forever to download on iPad. Is there a method of streaming Storyline HTML5 so it starts playing afrer the first slides are do...
12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk