Last Post Replies
Jilly T
Hi all, Long time reader, first time poster! I've made a drag and drop interaction that consists of 4 columns, with words that appear one at a time; the words need to ...
12 years ago
By Jilly T
Stephen L. Colucci, Ph.d.
We have some ginormous courses that take forever to download on iPad. Is there a method of streaming Storyline HTML5 so it starts playing afrer the first slides are do...
12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Jean-Luc Derrien
Hello Is there a way to do that with Storyline ? We plan to make quizz for medical staff. After each question, user must be informe with other  user's replies. So i ca...
12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jane Brotchie
I am using a narration for one part of my Storyline project but do not want the volume button showing on other parts. I realise you can custom select player features u...
12 years ago
By Jane Brotchie
Widya  Y
Hi everybody, I have a problem to access the downloaded course when wi fi connection is missing. Even cannot re-connect after getting access to wi fi connection. My pr...
12 years ago
By Widya Y
Aine Mc Carthy
I'm using Storyline trial version with a view to purchasing a license should it meet our needs, one of them in particular being that it publishes to HTML 5 and can be ...
12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Louise Greenhoff
Hi, Does anyone know if Kerning of text is an option in Storyline? Thanks
12 years ago
By Louise Greenhoff
ste p
On the page titled "Comparing Storyline's Flash, HTML5, and Articulate Mobile Player output" http://www.articulate.com/support/kb_article.php?product=st1&id=1568gg...
12 years ago
By ste p
Raymond Wan
Hi there - ran into something really strange. I created a Data Entry test field - i'm inserting instructions - so replacing, "type your text here". When I change the t...
12 years ago
By Lance G.
Max Hilpert
Hi there, I am sitting here still since yesterday, playing with all kinds of storyline features. Now I tried to build a course, that branches into five different para...
12 years ago
By Max Hilpert
Karen Loomis
I have a quiz question with a one-choice answer.  There is plenty of room on the slide for the answer, however Storyline keeps inserting a scroll bar wheere the answer...
12 years ago
By Karen Loomis
Robert DeSimone
Is there a way to make the iPad download videos in a Storyline presentation?  I was experimenting with a presentation that includes video using it offline and was disa...
12 years ago
By Robert DeSimone
Brian Houle
Howdy, folks: I'm trying to figure out how to replay a layer's timeline.  I'm building out a multi-layer scenario template with the following structure: Layer 1: Ch...
12 years ago
By Brian Houle
Gerry Wasiluk
 . . .  to insert a new object or text box to start at a specific point on a timeline?  As opposed to inserting it and it always starting at Point 0 and then you eithe...
12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Brian Sullivan
I am trying to understand the fundamental differences between these two products. Near as I can tell the difference is that  Storyline has an integrated authoring tool...
12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
ste p
It would be great if you could externalise recourses such as the course player and master slides, this would allow us to modify the look of the courses without making ...
12 years ago
By ste p
David Anderson
There are a lot of ways to work with custom states in Storyline. One of my favorite is to use custom states to build my own photographic character packs that work a li...
12 years ago
By David Anderson
Angela O'Brien
Hi Everyone, I've just tried to run a basic storyline course (no quiz) in our custom built LMS and it always completes as 'Complete FDR' even though I have viewed eac...
12 years ago
By Angela O'Brien
Grant Robertson
Hello to the incredible support community - a definite final decider for buying Storyline! I am having a challenge finding the base variables relating to sequence drag...
12 years ago
By Grant Robertson
Ted Hildebrandt
Greetings, Just a few questions:  1) how do I get to the Storyline video tutorials?     2) On the quizzes can I do the following:  a) house 10,000 questions?         ...
12 years ago
By Ted Hildebrandt