Product Last Post Replies
Pankaj Sharma
hi i am using Captivate 3 to develop simulation training, after publishing the swf of the cp file, i embed it in articulate. in some of the cases i see black weird lin...
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
April Edmonds
I have a project that is being revised, it originally was using some spotlight annotations. How do I remove a Spotlight annotation? I tried the clear all, it still won...
By April Edmonds
Felice Yeow
Hi, I have a language learning website. The students pay membership fees to try out different language quizzes. There aren't any teachers to teach courses, so my websi...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Helena Froyton
Hi, I have been trying to sync my narration with these callouts, so that they appear and I read the text on them and then, they disappear, so that another callout can ...
By Helena Froyton
Gregory Bousley
Hello, all! I am running into a problem with my Articulate course that has specifically to do with the sizing of the PP slides. First, I have successfully created a sk...
By Gregory Bousley
Jeff Nauman
After updating a quizmaker quiz from inside presenter the quiz doesn't update in published version. After 'saving and returning to Presenter' and republishing, I'...
By Justin Wilcox
Bruce Graham
Hi all, I seem to have created a "transparent" panel in a Quiz Template, so that it shows as an amalgam of both the questions and the answers. Could someone please po...
By Justin Wilcox
Janet Bernhards
Hi all, I'm still fairly green and learning. I'm using the Glossary feature to explain some status terms. Each term has a diagram associated with it. I'm currently usi...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Maksym M
Hi, I'm trying to find a way to insert a rational for the correct answer into the quiz review without creating a whole new slide for each question (which is very time ...
By Brian Batt
Anders Fung
Hi there, I'm currently trying to create a quiz so that the user has to submit all the questions at once. However, I realized that if the time runs out, and they...
By Justin Wilcox
Parag Makode
Hi, The master template of the PPT is not showing after publishing the course in Articulate 5. I am using MS Office 2003. Please see the attached screenshots for ...
By Justin Wilcox
Rachel K.
I created a quiz for a course and was hoping to be able to re-use the quiz in a similar course with a few changes. I've copied the quiz and sucessfully inse...
By Joe Deegan
Sam Veasey
I have some standalone Engage interactions that aren't part of a course. When I play them, it looks like they're locked at 720x540. Is there anyway to change the inter...
By Mark Glassock
Mark Glassock
Hi Everyone- I am working on my first Articulate project and have used Tom's tabbed notebook design to format the course. I'd like to add quizzes but even after making...
By Mark Glassock
Lori Johnson
I am having a problem using the custom preloader that Phil (Spectre) has posted. I created the swf file and call it from the logo area, however all I get i...
By Nita Venter
Ron Craig
I'm currently working on moving some Captivate projects across to Articulate (which by the way is meeting our needs much better). Some of the projects have audio that ...
By Ron Craig
Jens Svendsen
Okay, I'm lost. I just viewed this tutorial to learn how to publish a Presenter project to the web. But all it covers is how to use the "Publish" button in Presenter. ...
By Jens Svendsen
F C
I am creating several modules using Presenter. Someone else is creating the audio files and sending them to me as wav files -- which I have been importing into the pre...
By F C
Rebecca Adler
I have a tabbed interaction and want to embed a Timeline Interaction in one of the Tabs. (When the Tab is selected, the Timeline Interaction displays.) I used th...
By Rebecca Adler
Jennifer Bircher
Hi - I searched the old forums and found that someone has already asked my question: I need to use an imported font (already imported to Windows) in Engage and Quizmak...
By Jennifer Bircher