Last Post Replies
Wendy LaPlaca
Hello all, I have been lurking for quite some time now. You are all so encouraging and have been unknowingly mentoring me for at least six months. Thanks! There was ...
over 10 years ago
By Cheng Li
Clare Marsh
I have recorded some video but the sound is not clear as the room was echoing, does anyone know of a free video sound editing software where I can reduce the echo? Als...
over 10 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
David Lindenberg
Okay Heroes, here is my dilemma.  I have a course on an iPad that has links to some external PDF documents.  I am using the Articulate Player app too.  I want the lear...
over 10 years ago
By Sameer khan
Joe Waddington
I haven't been able to upload anything to the Articulate Tempshare site in the last week or two, and was wondering if it was me, or if the site was having problems.  I...
over 10 years ago
By Carrie Garrett
stanton mackellar
Yeah. I have found the hidden find feature in Storyline. I have been looking for this for ages in the non-existent menus and found it by accident today. Now I'm wonde...
over 10 years ago
By stanton mackellar
emilio palazuelos
helo, we need change all jpg for a proyec. there are 25 img. How to chage, one & one??? thanks
over 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Jenny Hogan
Hello, I have developed a course in storyline with a final exam at the end.  The user must pass the final with a score of 80%.  If they don't they are redirected to re...
over 10 years ago
By Jenny Hogan
emilio palazuelos
helo, we need change all .jpg from one proyec. how to do it? one and one? thnaks
over 10 years ago
By emilio palazuelos
Belen Casado
I'd like to share this presentation cause it's inspiring to me. I saw it months ago, but today I bumped into it again and remembered the importance of not having stres...
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Lisa Minogue-White
Hi everyone, As the countdown to DevLearn begins and I make sure the passport and rhinestone jumpsuit are ready for Vegas, I was wondering if any fellow articulate com...
over 10 years ago
By Lisa Minogue-White
Dana Kocalis
Not sure if this is the right place but I would like some feedback on my eLearning portfolio.  Everything is built within Storyline and I tried to offer a variety of c...
over 10 years ago
By Dana Kocalis
Layton Fogah
Hello Articulate Community, I know it is possible to create an FAQ in Articulate Storyline but is it possible to track how many times a FAQ was accessed and to keep th...
over 10 years ago
By john faulkes
Nita  Venter
Has anyone in the forum used DigitalChalk ? One of our clients is thinking of moving to this service, and although DigitalChalk does support SCORM material, does anyo...
over 10 years ago
By Marcy Bettini
Jan Morris
Hi.  I'm looking for a theme or ideas for a course that will teach about a product that is sold in 20 different states.  There are common elements in this product that...
over 10 years ago
By Jan Morris
Jo Lavigne
I am looking for a Storyline developer who is interested in a full-time, permanent job in London, UK. The role will be maintaining and developing e-learning modules an...
over 10 years ago
By Jo Lavigne
Michelle Reeder
Now that many of you have been using Storyline for a while, I wanted to take a survey of what you feel are the best shortcuts, tips, and tricks, or best features (othe...
over 10 years ago
By Karen Jain
Brett Schlagel
Here is an office themed module template I put together. Thought it turned out well and figured I'd share it. There are fonts that go with this that are not stock. I'v...
over 10 years ago
By Brett Schlagel
Laura Payette
I'm not clear on the boundary of "editorial use only." I'm building an elearning course that's being distributed to an external client that will then sell it "a la car...
over 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Helen Tarbox
I have been asked to create a number of examples of how Storyline could be used for e-learning.  I have created a total of 10 scenes to showcase various elements of St...
over 10 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Jeanette Cefre
...It might just me and designer's block...but, I am putting together an awareness package for managers regarding e-Learning (yes, another presentation).  I was thinki...
over 10 years ago
By Nicole Legault